DarkArchont

Sep 15, 2018
OK. So I try to attach the guide, hoping not to break any rules.

First, I apologize for any grammatical errors: English is not my main language. Also this is the first guide I write.

Initially I also included the statistics that are modified based on the answers chosen but then I deleted them to make the guide easier. For the same reason I have deleted the images.

As you can read in the game sheet, there are 3 routes. The main one and the richest in dialogue and scenes is the romantic one. I chose to do it first as it is definitely my favorite.
The dominant path adds, IMHO, a few scenes and variations. While the shared one is definitely richer in scenes (even if less than the romantic one). I decided to complete it and also finish the guide of this path even if I personally don't like it, but it's a matter of taste.

The guide has an introductory page and all the choices for each route. I think I covered all the possible dialogues and all the scenes in this way.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with all of you.
I had made relationship points cheat mod using which you guys can increase or decrease the points and had added walkthrough too . i had highlighted all correct choices with green color. Here are the files that you all need to add.
Here is my server link where i port and mod games:

Feel free to join me there.
Hi sir. How should I install it? In the "game" folder?

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
it is possible for old Ernie to have sex with Himawari?

or sex scene Himawari in cinema?

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Oh man why didn't they get pregnant in the end? For shame! What a wasted opportunity. :FacePalm:

Reactions: javikaston

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I had made relationship points cheat mod using which you guys can increase or decrease the points and had added walkthrough too . i had highlighted all correct choices with green color. Here are the files that you all need to add.

How to install?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Did a play through hybrid dom, harem. Was enjoyable a little broken flow but ok. My old English professors would say: Fragmented sentences, and dangling modifiers.... adj, adverbs blah blah. But it was fun at University.... Thanks for sharing.

PS played the Man of Steal demo, superpowers can be fun too. I hope he doesn't stay mild mannered to long though, all look and no play makes him a dull boy right... :cool:;)

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Doing a search, there are a whole bunch of people asking where to install the cheat mod, and not a single person answers to tell people where. Why is no one answering them?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I couldn't figure out why this game felt so short, even for its size, so I poked around the archives and script...... and realized:

Hey note to dev, if you make a major variable that determines a bulk of the content, don't give 1 stat boosting choice (increases by 1), then 5 stat decreasing choices (each by 1 as well), meaning picking the increase and any of the arbitrary 5 will cut off a major portion of the content.

This is just idiocy, why would you set it up like this? Yes, decisions should matter, but a player picking responses at random shouldn't have a 1.56% CHANCE OF SUCCESS, unless the prompts are obvious "tell her to fuck off you're not interested" vs "Tell her you love her". No, here its innocuous things like reacting at work or do you go further with a girl. Worse, sometimes the go further IS the correct response, there's literally no way to know without trial and error or looking at the code.

Reactions: Zackafro111

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Nice plot, but I totally hate the pandemic references, maybe it's just an excuse for using less people in the renders, but still.....
And also, why in the hell repeat the same renders and sentences every in-game day? Just to increase the render count?

Last edited:

RenGun89

Aug 14, 2021

Where do i put these files to? location!

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes