crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
The fucking Sims? A whole new level of lazy.

Ha I meannnnn how is that any different than all of the other games on here that use DAZ models or Honey Select models and environments? You're basically using assets, structures, characters, and designs that are already pre-made for the most part and putting your own twist on them.

Some do a good job with it (ie Dr PinkCake, Icstor, PhillyGames, etc) but it's basically the same to a degree is it not?

Few games on here actually do all of the art themselves IMO

As for this one (Drawing My Life) --- the story and scenarios are actually pretty good, notwithstanding the art's from a Sims game...

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Mindboggling that i cannot see even 1 image in this game... al errors…. patch doesnt work also, so delete for me

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Drawing My Life - S1M03 v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
edit: i completely forgot, there's an option in the main menu to enable Incest.

attached is a fix for the "missing" images w/o changes to the original script files.
@Forefinger you can add these lines and don't have to worry about capital letters in image names when you using show/scene statements .
How do you activate it? since I'm dumb and an idiot, please explain it to me in layman terms.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Sorry still haven't the slightest clue on how to do it or how do I know I triggered it.
:eek: damned. dude... click, touch, rub (do whatever floats your boat) the letter I of the game title in the main menu, the thing between the W and the N. :p

• Haha
Reactions: botc76 and UncleVT

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
OH btw does it matter if I'm on pc?
yes, actually there is a small correlation between your inability to activate the incest patch and the fact that you are using a pc.
THE PC VERSION DOESN'T HAVE THIS FRICKIN FEATURE! :ROFLMAO:
there you only have to place a file called bloodline.renpy into your game folder.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
yes, actually there is a small correlation between your inability to activate the incest patch and the fact that you are using a pc.
THE PC VERSION DOESN'T HAVE THIS FRICKIN FEATURE! :ROFLMAO:
there you only have to place a file called bloodline.renpy into your game folder.
Question. Where is this "bloodline.renpy" you speak of. I searched the thread and didn't find it (I'm probably blind and skimmed past it idk). Still think it is an idiotic move for the dev to remove the ability to name your relations with the characters to begin with.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Question. Where is this "bloodline.renpy" you speak of. I searched the thread and didn't find it (I'm probably blind and skimmed past it idk). Still think it is an idiotic move for the dev to remove the ability to name your relations with the characters to begin with.
just create an empty file, name it accordingly and place it in the game folder.

Lustgaming

Jan 28, 2018
Right click on the "games" folder and choose to create a new text file. You don't have to write anything, just save as blooline.renpy not .rpy or .txt or .doc. or .odt. He didn't take away the incest, he just made it as common as many other devs do> hidden the real shit. It wouldn't be a problem if asked him about it as he had warned in his page before the change. He explained how to do it to all who asked him about this change, because he didn't want to talk about it at his Patreon. Simple. But if you expect to everything fall on your lap, blame him as lazy poor dev. Just like other games, support and contact the dev or send him a mail, he always left available until after the change in the game. Moderators/Uploders will seek to know about script or this kind of change when they're interested (in the game or if the game call attention to the forum) and available to do it, or the devs themselves make it available. But it looks like Finger doesn't have time to explain himself or his game beyond his Patreon page and now that he made that change, incest became much more interesting. I will not share my "bloodline" file to not help the lazy people. Just like when I did the Family Secrets WT, because until two months ago I still got stupid questions about easy things and people complaining about my WT. Many people become lazy to have everything in their clicks in F95: game for patrons, compression, WT and etc. It's not bad, it's amazing, the problem are the 70% of the users(?). I was like this in my first few months here, lol. Here is amazing to find erotic games but believe me, there are many other erotic games that people here doesn't know about. I'll stop before I do a tutorial. If some uploader or moderator want to do it, is that easy> bloodline.renpy
Has a secret bout the Moistness pack too> moistnesspass.renpy <but this one you need to be a +$5 or +$10 patron to get the pack with Bailey (the cute crossdresser) scenes.
RIP F.S.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone got this error at start of March 23 in episode 1:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/00straight.rpy", line 6091, in script
    jump straight23beanokiss
ScriptError: could not find label 'straight23beanokiss'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump straight23beanokiss
  File "<REDACTED>\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "<REDACTED>\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Drawing My Life S1M01-0.4
Sun Jul 14 20:18:43 2019

It is blocker, with no way to progress,
Code literally tries to jump to section that does not exist.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Anyone got this error at start of March 23 in episode 1:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump straight23beanokiss

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump straight23beanokiss
  File "<REDACTED>\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "<REDACTED>\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Drawing My Life S1M01-0.4
Sun Jul 14 20:18:43 2019

It is blocker, with no way to progress,
Code literally tries to jump to section that does not exist.
after ''i'm on my period. let's sleep''?

Nov 5, 2018
One question related to the "Past" spin-off.

I'm enjoying the story so much and I want to play "Past" but the MEGA link to the v0.3 is down so...I don't know what to do. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Forefinger

Lustgaming

Jan 28, 2018
One question related to the "Past" spin-off.

I'm enjoying the story so much and I want to play "Past" but the MEGA link to the v0.3 is down so...I don't know what to do. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Wait for the 0.5, it's the full content not only the update like 0.4. So just start a new game and select the chapter 3 or your save from 0.2

Reactions: Forefinger
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes