Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
The fix for Mary/Fred/Good/Bad friend problem.
"Sunday.rpy" into "days folder"
"fred.rpy" and "mary.rpy" into "chars folder"

I' sorry for this, guys. T-T
and to make sure it works, you need to go back sometime before Sunday starts.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I have always wondered what the Sims looked liked when they were under the sheets tryin' to make babies....and now I know. Good game.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
I am so lost with the naming, can anyone clarify with the relationships? and also what does "max relationship" means? is that like a cheat during the intro or something?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I am so lost with the naming, can anyone clarify with the relationships? and also what does "max relationship" means? is that like a cheat during the intro or something?
You are playing the latest version (s1mo2) without playing the intro and s1mo1, i assume. I did the same thing. the max relationship thing will set their relationship to the highest it can be, based on the previous versions. and the relationships are you're sister, brother and aunt. or whatever you want them to be, but b/s/a makes sense IMO, based on the story.

links to s1mo1 and the intro are in the OP.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Is it possible to name the characters as father, mother, brother and sister?
how to make?

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Latest update S1M03 0.1 has been posted on Patreon for Public and here are the links...Have to say its a good one (y)

Changelog: (From Patreon)
- Subpaths for Alpha, Bisexual and Gay.
- Story Mode or Filter mode.
- Starting a new game now you will be presented to a short summary of the story and a little about each character.
- Removed the freedom to choose the relationship between you and some characters. I want to avoid future problems and also do the will of my people. For months I saw people saying that this has made the relationship between them not make sense or people lost without knowing what to put. So: Male Roommate, Female Roommate, Jenny = godmother and Scarlett = mother of MC roommates.
- The story is starting to take more depth from this month (M03) and the connection with Past! will become more visible.
- If playing in Story Mode, at the end of the release you will see a screen with your achievements.
- This time the reason for being linear isn't because I'm changing the variables, but because it doesn't make sense to put you in situations to make points where you have already passed this phase. So choices, right answers and so on, will gradually come when the opportunity to raise the level of the relationship appears.
- You can use a save from the of S1M02 (0.5) or any from (0.6). The entire S1M02 script is there, but only the contents of 0.6 are present. So I believe that saves before the end of 0.5 can cause bugs by the absence of videos.
- There must be more.
+ 588 images + 52 animations (15min)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
alot of "image not found" and buggy as hell..new install new computer no overwrites or old saves..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
everything is fine once the "questions" and stuff are out of the way..LOL
nope..the tracebacks are happening alot after Beatrice gets out of the hottub to ..ya know..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_32285

From OP changelog : Removed the freedom to choose the relationship between you and some characters. I want to avoid future problems and also do the will of my people. For months I saw people saying that this has made the relationship between them not make sense or people lost without knowing what to put. So: Male Roommate, Female Roommate, Jenny = godmother and Scarlett = mother of MC roommates.

Do the will of the people, seriously? And no patch to keep the incest? I have seen this before with NTR scenes (in other games) and now its happening with the option to make it incest?

Removing the choice for players all together so far along in a game is just bad.

Why not just make "Male Roommate, Female Roommate, Jenny = godmother and Scarlett = mother of MC roommates" the default options for people who have problems?

Good luck with your project.

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
The Mega link for month 1 is dead. Also, is the intro part of month 1 or extra stuff that should be played?

keeptrying

Apr 19, 2019
i feel like im missing history parts, please some1 can tell me the order in what i must play this game?

D

Deleted member 1048238

Forefinger said:
- Removed the freedom to choose the relationship between you and some characters. I want to avoid future problems and also do the will of my people. For months I saw people saying that this has made the relationship between them not make sense or people lost without knowing what to put. So: Male Roommate, Female Roommate, Jenny = godmother and Scarlett = mother of MC roommates.
and to make sure it works, you need to go back sometime before Sunday starts.
so this is final decision - removing incest? i want to know because i want to do full playthrough

Reactions: botc76
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes