Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
You need to play the "Intro" which is in the OP, at the bottom. It will make sense after you play that. :)
thanks a lot man :D but.... look how ironic is life :

Edit: Bro, when i press intro, it opens a link to the patreon, put 0.4..maybe i just need play the intro of that game opr what? i really don't understand nothing

Reactions: Forefinger

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay... first monday date with rommate/S, is there a way to get more than "you spend a few more hours together and then go to your respective beds? I think I tried every possible combination, but I get no other end to the day.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Drawing My Life S1M02 v0.5.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Ok i dont fuckign understand nothing, who the fuck is alejandro if i named him "ISMAEL" ?? and what the fuck ??? this games thinks you have some mental powers to figure it out what happenned between the chars ... what the fuck man jajaaj, scarlett is talking to me in some way like she know me a lot "the MC" and i dont know what to do because i dont knwo what happenned between them

i need help guys, what happen if i maximize the love with the chars?? i will miss the whole progress to the last lvl of content??

Is this way mean to be played for ppl who played older versions??is there anything im missing???
You don't choose a new name (not yet, in the future on his sissy path = yes) for Alejandro. He was a guy interested in your roomate/sister/cousin/whatever, who was trying to be just like the MC to conquer her. Then you have the chance to make him your apprentice and choose from four paths that will affect him in the future. Or just get rid of him and he will not appear anymore.

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
can one make this incest? no idea how to name these ppl
When Thumb finishes reviewing S1M01 I'm going to start the i-path and things will be better. I even thought about do it starting from S1M03, but I haven't decided yet. I've already planned other changes in S1M03 for now. You can put the relationship you want. Friend, sister and brother, sis and bro, beggar, someone who lives with me, cousin...

Reactions: jolann

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
thanks a lot man :D but.... look how ironic is life :

Edit: Bro, when i press intro, it opens a link to the patreon, put 0.4..maybe i just need play the intro of that game opr what? i really don't understand nothing
To understand the story I recommend starting from Intro. And thank you for the screen. I'd forgotten to take off that charisma shit. Here the fixed:

Thank you o/

Reactions: Hiddink11

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Okay... first monday date with rommate/S, is there a way to get more than "you spend a few more hours together and then go to your respective beds? I think I tried every possible combination, but I get no other end to the day.
If everything goes well, it ends with you going to the club together.

Reactions: botc76

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I'll give you a hint. When the first set of choices appear before you spend the day with female roommate, follow the choices in the order from top to bottom. Remember, when you click on a choice and go through it's scene, the second set of choices appear but are worded differently and out of order from the first set of choices.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I think my alpha route got mixed up with the beta male route. My character suddenly oversensitive, kissing everybody ass and now droning on about imaginary shit like homophobes.
Is this "alpha" just the sexual variation or is my save bugged? I don't remember him being soft and feminine. o_O

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
To understand the story I recommend starting from Intro. And thank you for the screen. I'd forgotten to take off that charisma shit. Here the fixed:

Thank you o/
Mr.Dick with hat and mostache, can you tell me if the 0.4 apart of the Intro , have too the beggining of 0.5 after the "names" and "relationships" that you must write?? or is only the intro and ' story gameplay afterthat

aussiegamer85

Aug 20, 2017
im at a lost how to go further in the first part of the female roommate i get up to the act like a shy girl then the girl goes to bed. ive re started new games to see if ive missed anything if i can tried the walkthough and that didnt help im missing something but dont dont know what. can anyone msg me what the go is to help me with kissing her to move on please. thanks

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The 0.6 (99% done) will be linear. You will reap more rewards from the right decisions you made and the consequences on some wrong decisions. Like lying to Beatrice about her father, if you're not on the Gay path. Regardless if all other decisions were correct, this one will fuck everything and end your relationship with her. Free spoiler.
I'll explain why. You can skip this part if you don't care to know why. Firstly, you'll notice that at 0.5 (with the exception of Straight and gay [MC talks about her father's whereabouts automatically]) MC takes her to Ivy's club to see her father. I was so focused on the Past! that I just forgot about this little detail. To put the variable for this only happens if she knows. I've already changed this to 0.6 and the variable is there now. Anyway. The 0.6 is linear for the following reasons:
1 - When I started this project I knew very little about the codes and variables, so I always preferred to use as simple as possible to avoid problems. I know how annoying it is for both the developer and the player having to deal with bugs and errors each version. So I used a lot of simple code to avoid the not-so-difficult ones that I still didn't know how to handle perfectly. Even after learning more, I ended up getting used to the current ones and decided to keep it as it is. No more.
2 - After Thumb joined the team I was wondering how much the 4 paths can gives to him a lot of "unnecessary work". For the most part it's ctrl+c ctrl+v where I change only a few lines or a few sentences. And he would have to read all text anyway. No more.
0.6 is me cleaning up some codes, improvising others and organizing the scripts. Preparing for other things that I will increase in S1M03. As the content selector/story mode. Content Selector: Where you can choose the events in the order you want and skip those that don't interest you. Story mode: The way it already is.
So, after all that was when I thought: Maybe it would be cool if I had someone to test it all. Play the 4 paths, make all the choices (wrong and correct, subpaths and etc.) to see if he finds errors that go unnoticed by me. Well, I'm pretty sure that will happen. I already realized that there are enough followers who are here from the beginning, maybe some of them have the interest. So if you have an interest in being the Tester/Bug hunter, let's talk. Add me to the discord and send me a message, please.
And that's it. Thank you o/
Woohoo!

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I think my alpha route got mixed up with the beta male route. My character suddenly oversensitive, kissing everybody ass and now droning on about imaginary shit like homophobes.
Is this "alpha" just the sexual variation or is my save bugged? I don't remember him being soft and feminine. o_O
There is no possibility to change the path during story, nor a bug that makes it happen. Unless you mess with what you shouldn't in the console. What you said could be many things. Your interpretation or a specific moment that is due to some past decisions, or according to the chosen personality (good friend, bad friend, rebel or peace). Etc... But even in the gay path he isn't soft and feminine. So maybe, I guess, it's just your interpretation. If you want you can send me a message saying where you noticed this change or what exactly made you think that and I can explain more in detail.

im at a lost how to go further in the first part of the female roommate i get up to the act like a shy girl then the girl goes to bed. ive re started new games to see if ive missed anything if i can tried the walkthough and that didnt help im missing something but dont dont know what. can anyone msg me what the go is to help me with kissing her to move on please. thanks
Doesn't the kiss happen before she gets back to work? This scene is just prerequisite to the party branch.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes