MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I love this game... It's really turned into one of my top faves... You don't need the life-like graphics if your pushing a really engaging story... doesn't hurt that there's more lady-boi's than you can shake a ... stick... at? :devilish:

Just my cup of :coffee: (tea, not coffee you Philistines) :)

And I have to admit I love the mascot, half the reason I am now sponsoring the work, hehe(y)

I think I'll throw some money at it and see if I can sponsor the development of a club-harem...!:love:

Reactions: Forefinger

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Drawing My Life S1M02 v0.4.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Nice game. I only have 1 complain. The main menu is not intuitive so it took me a minute to figure out where the start button is. I feel like if you can add the name of the button bellow them or figure out how to make it more simpler will help out new players. If i didn't already played the first two parts i would have probably left it in my doomed folder where it will wait to be played again and to be honest idk if i ever would have played it or just wait there to come out the new version or be deleted after some time.

Ocean

Apr 24, 2017
I love this game :)
Ok the graphics are not the best we can found here but... Hey! I love this game, fun and sex and fun, who want more? :)

I found an error for the S1M02-v0.4: in 00straight.rpy line 262 it's nc "Bye." instead of mc "Bye."

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
So many relationships hidden behind obscure and arbitrary dialogue choices. Horrible design. I do not mind the Sims graphics but the bulk of the game is hidden behind a horrible system unless you read the walk through.

D

Deleted member 1048238

intro links dead

nvm found 0.4 intro link on

btw. love your sense of humor

"MC checking game updates"

lol.jpg

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Hi, someone have a walkthrough for the S1M01? i found one on the page 9 but the link is broken, someone can help?

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Hi, someone have a walkthrough for the S1M01? i found one on the page 9 but the link is broken, someone can help?
Okey problem solved, i found it on the first page.
I have a question for the author, the episode of ivy is exclusive for patreon members or i can find it somwhere?

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
yea boi one more freaking good update , i hope it will contunie like this
Will \o/ 0.5 will be available to the public/followers at the end of the month. @MOISTNESS know what's coming. And in a few Past! is coming. I know it doesn't make sense, buuuuut... Is about past but coming in the future. :eek:

I love this game... It's really turned into one of my top faves... You don't need the life-like graphics if your pushing a really engaging story... doesn't hurt that there's more lady-boi's than you can shake a ... stick... at? :devilish:

Just my cup of :coffee: (tea, not coffee you Philistines) :)

And I have to admit I love the mascot, half the reason I am now sponsoring the work, hehe(y)

I think I'll throw some money at it and see if I can sponsor the development of a club-harem...!:love:
Hello again lover :love:<3

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Nice game. I only have 1 complain. The main menu is not intuitive so it took me a minute to figure out where the start button is. I feel like if you can add the name of the button bellow them or figure out how to make it more simpler will help out new players. If i didn't already played the first two parts i would have probably left it in my doomed folder where it will wait to be played again and to be honest idk if i ever would have played it or just wait there to come out the new version or be deleted after some time.
I changed this shit. I was trying to be a post-apocalyptic sexual artist who sells head-down paintings in Baghdad. Drugs :cry: (I'm kidding) Now it's more... Like a... Menu only. Anyway. You'll see it in the next version o/

I love this game :)
Ok the graphics are not the best we can found here but... Hey! I love this game, fun and sex and fun, who want more? :)

I found an error for the S1M02-v0.4: in 00straight.rpy line 262 it's nc "Bye." instead of mc "Bye."
Thank yooou. I fixed this o/

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes