anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
But, you as a Modder, don't know how a Label works?
Knowing how labels works is easy, I even made some posts on this subject. But knowing when a label start while just playing the game, it's called divination.
This said, I could have been a modder for flash games, Unity games, RPG maker games, etc, and so not knowing a single thing about Ren'py.

My crisis? Is it a hateful comment?
Wow, calm your horse :/
All this for what exactly ? Oh yes, because I considered that starting a new "game" each four/five updates is a crisis when you can take few minutes to read one of the numerous threads about CG compression, and so resolve the main problem in an easy way, both for you and for the players.
But, instead of just asking and waiting to the answer, you prefered to go full rampage, talking about thinks I absolutly don't care about, some I even don't even knew about, making up an apocalyptic scenario in your own mind, and answering to it instead of answering to me. In the end, the real hateful comment is clearly yours, not mine.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Drawing My Life S1M02 v0.3SE.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: bas

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
okkkkk...sorry @bossapplesauce i d/l the zippy..i get "life with pleasure...now am trying the workupload and am getting...
derp.png
Mega is fine..its "drawing my life" correct

Reactions: bas

ThisKmavel

May 28, 2017
I hope I am not the only one who thinks that the main menu of the game is an abomination of a menu. Its more like an abstract painting than a simple and well-arranged menu.
"Oh you have to klick on the square in the middle with the eyes, to load your game. How silly of me to not immediatly understand it."
Except that, the game is fine. The story is okayish. At least the christmas update looks promising. The preview pics are looking much better than the main game itself. This is an improvement....
And for the animations uffff I believe if you cant implement decent looking animations you should just cut them.
But somehow I find myself coming back to this game and wish only the best for the dev in the future.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
okkkkk...sorry @bossapplesauce i d/l the zippy..i get "life with pleasure...now am trying the workupload and am getting...
View attachment 205945
Mega is fine..its "drawing my life" correct
Never let anyone downplay the dangers of uploading while on drugs. It ruins lives.

But seriously, sorry about that and thanks for telling me. I've fixed it.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
What are the console commands in order to raise the states to see the scenes? There is so many hidden stats in this game and scenes that are unlocked by arbitrary answers.

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
how I save the progress
This is something I need to improve in the next versions. It seems that after some dialog the quick menu disappears and the right/esc button disables. I'm sorry for that.

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I'll send the Ivy's Christmas link to anyone who sends me PM until this comment does 1 hour. No need to like, do a good review or say good things about. Just send me a PM. And it isn't a "indirect punch" to anyone. Merry Christmas.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes