ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Yep, this game is just as hilarious and fun as I remember lol. I had to restart the ENTIRE game cause I didn't get to kiss the "sister" when showing her the apartment upstairs. The upside is that I got to hear that Mars Volta song again, forgot all about it lol. Anyway, please keep it up. This game is the perfect mix of weird/funny/hot and I love it.

Reactions: Forefinger

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

As some of you may have noticed, anyone starting a new game from S1M02 has not been able to save, rollback or go to the options/preferences page. I've always been and I'll keep being honest, so... I have no idea why. I'm still learning. Whoever has a save from S1M01, the quick menu appears. Esc, right button... But this gave me the opportunity to implement new stuff that I started testing with the automatic save page opening at the end of the version. And that gave me the idea of the Checkpoint system, which I already tested at Ivy's Christmas. Since the game doesn't have a game over (just some silly jokes about it), you just need to make the points to see the scenes or proceed to the next steps with the character or characters you like, not having the rollback ends up helping me too. Why? Walkthrough. One reason I also started to hide more points and make some situations more complicated. Until a while ago I always made the Walkthrough available after a time that had made the public version available. But I realized that some Devs use this as an incentive to attract patrons. So I thought: Why don't I do it? Summarizing... Without save when you want and no rollback, points to the tide and rows your boat. Walkthrough = Compass. So now when I release a public version, I'll release the walkthrough from the previous version. I'm sorry if some people will hate me for it.
So from now on, before or after important scenes (or not) the game will ask you if you want to save the current progress.
The main menu. I already expected it to look confusing, that's what I talked to my patrons when I developed it. And it's still funny that some people get angry. However, the fun will end in S1M03, because I intend to do a more elaborate and not something to test the imagination of others to see what they will talk about it. Will be simple and easy to understand. Like what I did at Ivy's Christmas.
So... If you check the intro or the S1M01 you'll see what progress has been made. And I hope to learn even more until S1M03. And there are many other changes to be made to improve the whole context.
Thank you very much o/

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

As of since last month I'm spending more hours working on the progress of the game, this month I'll be able to make 0.4 available sooner. It would be Ivy's Christmas Public, but best left as a bonus just for anyone who become or already is a Patron. So... Sorry, folks.
90% is ready, so the forecast is that I'll make 0.4 available for Friendly by the 15th. 18 or 19 to Acquaintance. 22 or 23 to everybody. But what I really want to talk about is:
After a long conversation with my neurons I decided to create another spin-off. The plans were each end of the month (M01, M02...), show a little of MC's past for those interested to know a little more about what happened and better understand their "own story.". It will happen again, at the end of M02, the continuation of what happened after Frank picked you up at Freddie's parents' house. Buuuut NOW... When this happens, after a few days, I will be posting to download Drawing My Life - Past!
What the fuck is that?
You ask me.
It's something I'm starting to work on to be ready by the end of M02.
BOO. Tell me more, mother fucker!
I still don't know if I'm going to split it up or if it will be all at once. It depends on how much time I'll have available by then. Well, I will only work on this when I have time left over and ahead of the main one, S1M02. Past! Will be highly recommended for those who enjoy the story beyond the sex scenes. There will be sex scenes, but much more background to know.
If the end of M02 is only the 0.6 in March. Why are you telling it now?
When ideas come while I'm drunk, I don't know to keep it for myself and make a surprise. I like to share. Share love. Share informations. Share affections. Share good vibes... Blablabla. So... After I showed Ivy's Christmas to my younger sister, she suggested I do another one (spin-off) for March with the Brazilian "Carnaval" (will be March this year). But that would give more work... Since I have no idea how I would reproduce this in Sims4. And that's another thing I'm thinking and should not be talking about. What can I say? The beer makes me open my pandora's box.
Thank yooooou! Woohooo \o/

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
got an error that doesn't even has an (ignore) buttton in season 1

ScriptError: could not find label 'bi23beanokiss'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/00bicurious.rpy", line 7278, in script
jump bi23beanokiss
File "F:\New folder\DrawingMyLife-S1M01-0.4-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\New folder\DrawingMyLife-S1M01-0.4-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Drawing My Life S1M01-0.4

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
got an error that doesn't even has an (ignore) buttton in season 1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/00bicurious.rpy", line 7278, in script
jump bi23beanokiss
File "F:\New folder\DrawingMyLife-S1M01-0.4-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\New folder\DrawingMyLife-S1M01-0.4-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Drawing My Life S1M01-0.4
this fix solves the problem o/

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
So you play intro 0.3 in the OP and then play s1mo1v0.4 and then this S1M02 v0.4 to get everything? Am i getting this right? If that's the case i gotta say this is too much downloading and some info needs to be in the op for unnecessary stupid questions like this one.

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
So you play intro 0.3 in the OP and then play s1mo1v0.4 and then this S1M02 v0.4 to get everything? Am i getting this right? If that's the case i gotta say this is too much downloading and some info needs to be in the op for unnecessary stupid questions like this one.
If you want to understand the story, it's good to start with the intro. In the way you said. Or you can jump to the S1M01. Or even the S1M02 that will not make any difference. Some questions in S1M02 about S1M01 for those who start a new game may seem confusing, but they aren't.

Reactions: sergop

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
If you want to understand the story, it's good to start with the intro. In the way you said. Or you can jump to the S1M01. Or even the S1M02 that will not make any difference. Some questions in S1M02 about S1M01 for those who start a new game may seem confusing, but they aren't.
Hello developer, I have a question, version 0.4 is all where and 0.3 0.2 0.1
in the distribution version 0.3 goes separately and I don’t know immediately download 0.4 or 0.3?

Reactions: Forefinger

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Drawing My Life [S1M02 v0.4] [Five Against One] - Original Size: 1.54GB

Download PC (102MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes