Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Okey problem solved, i found it on the first page.
I have a question for the author, the episode of ivy is exclusive for patreon members or i can find it somwhere?
Exclusive until now. But sometimes when I'm drunk I send the link to people at discord and inbox here.

intro links dead

nvm found 0.4 intro link on

btw. love your sense of humor

"MC checking game updates"

View attachment 238741
I stopped with this kind of joke because I don't want to start a fight with anyone who doesn't have humor. Buuuut, as Metallica says: "Sad but truuuueee!".

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Heeey! Everybody here is very welcome at the in the discord. I'm always Online there when working on the game and sometimes I post some shits there like nudes what I've done until now. I'm sharing the link slowly, because I still don't know much about discord.
Woohoo \o/

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
im running this game for first time, i think it was released on may of 2018... we are in feb of 2019...let's see how much content,,

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
brothers i need help, with the introduction of the game, i put names and relationships with everyone without know if i will lose the chance to fuck some ppl if i avoid the loving shit route or not, need some help.

I dont wanan be in love with all the females xD i want fuck them without having relationships

Edit: the mother of my "roomates" don't have image. 1551366985103.png

robinhood1898

Jan 30, 2019

Overview:
For years you have lived your life alone and "very good, thanks!". Enjoying as you want, drinking with friends, sex without commitment, flexible jobs... Until the daily life of your new neighbors begin to remind you of a past that you tried to erase from your life. To make matters worse, it seems like part of your past is about to return to your life. Is this new life compromised? Will you be able to deal with the whole situation? Or... "Isn't a big deal"?​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-28
Release Date: 2019-02-28
Developer/Publisher: Five Against One -
Censorship: No
Version: S1M02 v0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac:
- - -

EXTRAS: (0.4)

there are a game with italian translation?

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
Ok i dont fuckign understand nothing, who the fuck is alejandro if i named him "ISMAEL" ?? and what the fuck ??? this games thinks you have some mental powers to figure it out what happenned between the chars ... what the fuck man jajaaj, scarlett is talking to me in some way like she know me a lot "the MC" and i dont know what to do because i dont knwo what happenned between them

i need help guys, what happen if i maximize the love with the chars?? i will miss the whole progress to the last lvl of content??

Is this way mean to be played for ppl who played older versions??is there anything im missing???

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Ok i dont fuckign understand nothing, who the fuck is alejandro if i named him "ISMAEL" ?? and what the fuck ??? this games thinks you have some mental powers to figure it out what happenned between the chars ... what the fuck man jajaaj, scarlett is talking to me in some way like she know me a lot "the MC" and i dont know what to do because i dont knwo what happenned between them

i need help guys, what happen if i maximize the love with the chars?? i will miss the whole progress to the last lvl of content??

Is this way mean to be played for ppl who played older versions??is there anything im missing???
You need to play the "Intro" which is in the OP, at the bottom. It will make sense after you play that. :)

Reactions: Forefinger

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Drawing My Life [S1M02 v0.5] [Five Against One] - Original Size: 2.04GB

Download PC (112MB): - - -

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
The story for this game is incredibly hard to follow. English doesn't seem to be the writer's first language and everything is so chaotic.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
It's basically sims 4 (with wicked whims mod installed (you should try it by the way, not gonna regret it :love:)) screenshots imported into ren'py. Nothing wrong with that i guess, beats seeing same 3d models from dozen other ren'py games.

Reactions: Tenenbaum
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes