botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah... After all people saying that a path would be better than the way I did it, I changed it and it seems like the worst idea. But I will keep, even in other games. So the player just have to get the path, put in the folder and everything is done automatically. Changing along the way was the real bad idea. But I was trying my best. I keep going like this, but now, I can see which is better: my idea or some suggestions. I can't try to please everyone or I will end up displeasing who is already pleased. That was my learning, honest. I liked the change, but really was not the time to change.
I honestly think it was more the miscommunication than anything else and in the end it is your game, so you got to do what you think is best for it and you.
Most of us know you guys (devs) are just regular people as well, so once we understand what is going on we will be our usual nice selfs again. ;)

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Seems that i cathed one bug (error). At day 7 with Alejandro, beeing on the alpha-normal-calm-good friend path, i got the attached two error messages several times. Ignore worked, but still...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A great update, a substantial one. Lots of playtime and lots of nice development.

The new incest patch works fantastic, it is indeed a much better solution than how it was before. No problem with wrong names and weird ways to talk.

The only thing that's bugging me is the bugs. ;)
While I was surprised that I could finally use my old saves without problems, there was later on two characters that had a lot of errors Scarlett/Mom had something that wasn't correctly defined and the same with Alejandro.

I have a question in regards to the transgender characters, will they completely transition in-game?
I would love that at least for Ivy and Adam.
I can live with it never happening, but I would like it.

Reactions: Forefinger

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Just picked this up and blew through (pun intended) all the content including the intro and previous episodes. I was reluctant like many given the initial sim like image quality, but it is quite incredible. The stories are excellent, the writing is good/believable, and the characters are varied an interesting. I also found it extremely surprising how much I grew to like characters I thought I would hate at first, but I'm glad I gave it and them a chance. Doubly glad that I choose an alpha path opening up more experiences even though its not generally my kink (Ivy is an excellently designed chick, and I think her story would be a great quick and dirty education for those who could use a bit more open mindedness). The stories are worth it so definitely branch out here fellas.

Also and most importantly this project is underfunded as hell (likely the early episode graphics are offputing). Give it a whirl if your on the fence guys, the graphics/models/vids get better, especially with the 3rd episode in the works. If you like it give this man some moneyz. Paetron +1. Keep up the good work Forefinger and looking forward to more! (Itching for more Scarlet story advancement ;)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Drawing My Life - Past v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.08.2019 (bugfix)

Last edited:

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Drawing My Life - Past v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Animation scenes seem to be broken, throwing exceptions on loading avi.
Though all animations can be ignored to go through the story, which is a good read to understand the MC history.
Thanks for the port!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Animation scenes seem to be broken, throwing exceptions on loading avi.
Though all animations can be ignored to go through the story, which is a good read to understand the MC history.
Thanks for the port!
oh crap, forgot to rename the re-encoded videos back to avi.
it's been fixed and the apk is updated. sorry for the inconveniences.

Squiddwarrd

Apr 11, 2018
Dear developer, first of all, sorry for my bad english, i'm learning this languaje, i can read with no problem but my grammar....

I've played all the currently chapters and the past and i REALLY like your game, yes, the models are... exotics but the story is great, it have some agressive parts that i didnt like, like the alcoholic neighbor and his transformation, but i can avoid to see tath and the game still being great

It took me 5 hours to end DML Past, i was upset when i saw that i can't choose anything but after an hour... man, in one moment i was happy and a moment later i was sad and a moment later i was angry, in the last 2 chapters, poor little girl, what happened to her mom and then how you put her in a good place...i was searching some kind of erotic content and i almost end crying. Not even Acting lessons was so "dramatic"
This is my first comment in this platform and you will be the first dev that im going to support, no in this moment but maybe in 2-3 weeks, i know that a $5 or $10 donation per month is nothing and i understand why you use that kind of models. Take as long as you want if you dont reach much more support in patreon, if it have to be 3 years, for me its not a problem,i will wait but please complete this great game. By the way, Ivy, the neighbor wife and liliana are my fav. characters and in a good way the little girl in the Past, she put sense in the MC life and she make him use her brain again.
Good luck dev.

Last edited:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
could someone please tell me which file to download and play first? i haven't played this VN before. thanks :)
edit: ok, i guess i should start from the "Intro" right? got confused in the beginning

Reactions: jojotk

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Intro>S1M01>S1M02>Past>S1M03
U can play past even before but for connections i think its best after S1M02
P.S : Don't Miss out on Past ;)
thanks a lot. by the way i don't see any links for "Past" on the OP besides the android one.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Its in his Patreon..

Have fun ;)
thanks again.
yeah i saw that in the patreon page, unfortunately 4.15 GB is too large a file for me too download at once. anyways i started with the "Intro" and it's looking nice :)

Reactions: damien_sensei

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Hi dev,
Update S1M02 links.only working nopy but after 1.6GB downloading stuck i tried 3times.
update MEGA LINK PLZ

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes