Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
For instance if you fucked Beatrice but you told Ivy that you and B. are just friends, without benefits.
Or even if you refused to answer Ivy's question, iirc.
that's the only time-i just didn't wanna give it a wrong label. i wasn't sure what was going on.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
that's the only time-i just didn't wanna give it a wrong label. i wasn't sure what was going on.
You must be honest, Ivy doesn't like liars.
Either you restart from day 2, or you reload day 15 and, before meeting Ivy, you open the console (Shift-O) and type:
Code:
IvyAskedAboutBea_Lied = False
IvyAskedAboutBea_Avoid = False
IvyAskedAboutBea_Truth = True
If Shift-O doesn't work, open Renpy\Common\00_console.rpy with Notepad++, find "config.console", change False to True and restart the game.

Reactions: brownrice

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You must be honest, Ivy doesn't like liars.
Either you restart from day 2, or you reload day 15 and, before meeting Ivy, you open the console (Shift-O) and type:
Code:
IvyAskedAboutBea_Lied = False
IvyAskedAboutBea_Avoid = False
IvyAskedAboutBea_Truth = True
If Shift-O doesn't work, open Renpy\Common\00_console.rpy with Notepad++, find "config.console", change False to True and restart the game.
i never lied-that's what confused me-and i never liked fwb, anyway.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
This is probably a stupid question.

Do you have to download all of them separately? Or does S1-M03 contain the whole game?

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Some time ago (in S2) I messed something up - I couldn't romance male roommate anymore (on some kind of party). Normally I would just load previous save file or start a new game (probably with walkthrough). But because this game is separated on (now) three seasons, now I have problem (some of my old saves are not working and Im not sure how to start new game and how to port saves to next season).
I hope one day Forefinger will merge it all in one file. It is still one of my favourite games.

Reactions: Forefinger

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
When next update??????
plz dev if you develop this story with HD and more real characters and sex scene

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
I have same problem on day 15th Ivy got upset and left the house. i tried everything guys you mentioned but still
don't working i even played game twice from day 2 but she never asked about Bea. i played all parts
intro to Sims 3 five against one but she never ever asked about Bea. or this is because of
Bisexual Plus route or Ivy Friendship route not GF??????

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Little help??

From the start i mixed friendship and love points with Ivy, later on after becoming my favorite character and girl only love points but i did not reach the needed 18 to get the 3some with Baily o_O

Anthing i could do the change the points? Console maybe? Or really a whole restart from scratch...

By the way, awesome game and really proof that a good fun and sometimes emotional story can be worth more than many high class renders that are pointless in the end and i like the look and respect what has been done her, ceep it up!(y)(y)

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Little help??

From the start i mixed friendship and love points with Ivy, later on after becoming my favorite character and girl only love points but i did not reach the needed 18 to get the 3some with Baily o_O

Anthing i could do the change the points? Console maybe? Or really a whole restart from scratch...

By the way, awesome game and really proof that a good fun and sometimes emotional story can be worth more than many high class renders that are pointless in the end and i like the look and respect what has been done her, ceep it up!(y)(y)
Why would u not max love points with Ivy from start? She's so lovable ...but my advice is to restart from scrarch since u can skip pretty fast and u also would get to see some dialogue changes plus u could have something more with her later

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Luziferez
Thanks but for now i used a Renpy save editor to remove the 3 FP and add 3 LP points to match the needed 18 (y)
Played to the end with it and started S1M03 with it which had a lot of Errors in the playthrough, might be my changed save file or simply the WIP game. Means i will play again when there is a new update.

And yes Ivy is best so far and should there be ever come a point to make a decision for one single girl, well... :p

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Luziferez
Thanks but for now i used a Renpy save editor to remove the 3 FP and add 3 LP points to match the needed 18 (y)
Played to the end with it and started S1M03 with it which had a lot of Errors in the playthrough, might be my changed save file or simply the WIP game. Means i will play again when there is a new update.

And yes Ivy is best so far and should there be ever come a point to make a decision for one single girl, well... :p
Do you know any game where there is a character like Ivy (and that is the main one) and that is eligible if you let him catch you or not. And that treat the problems that a transsexual has, etc. And make it really sweet with you. I really can't find a character like Ivy in other games. I am sorry for my bad english

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Do you know any game where there is a character like Ivy (and that is the main one) and that is eligible if you let him catch you or not. And that treat the problems that a transsexual has, etc. And make it really sweet with you. I really can't find a character like Ivy in other games. I am sorry for my bad english
Ivy is unique but Shauna from WVM cuts close, Nea from Apartment 69 also looks like a main girl but these two games are at early stages but very good games ;)

Reactions: Blackowl97

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
You sonovabitch! Forefinger I have to wait 2 or more hours before I can even download the latest update on DML-past. And I can't continue the game set in the present before finishing that one. The stories you make, awesome, hands down two of the best I've read so far. But man is it good being your patron. Now I just need you to change some things on discord so that my tittle shows up, since I am a "FAN".

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
S1M03 0.5 and Past 0.7 is now out for everyone in Forefinger's Patreon and i suggest playing Past before 0.5 since it tells the whole story ;)

Past:
+470 images [3970 total]
+32 animations/videos (8min) [238 total (1h02m22s)]

PC (5,39Gb):
PC [compressed] (719Mb):

S1M03:
+760 images and +64 animations/videos (15min13sec)
Changelog:
- Fixed 0.4 bugs, errors...
- I will no longer update Filter Mode and will be removed in S1M04, which will not even be able to start a new game. I will explain more in another post.
- The last day would not happen at 0.5, I added because of my delay with you, also the start of Scarlett 2 stage and Ivy girlfriend.
- Some videos I had to further reduce the quality of the game to try to avoid lag, but all non-sex images are of higher quality than the images made so far.
- And I started to change the hairstyle of some characters as I do near the end of the month in the game.
PC (3.33Gb): ( )

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Drawing My Life - Past v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes