damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Hi Dev,
You don't give option like if Trans/Futa want to fuck MC i don't have problem i want that but male also fuck MC
i don't have choice to say no.PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I DO
only trans/futa can fuck MC no Male give option
Dude just play as alpha... ;)
U can choose alpha plus from S1M03 onwards but before there is no option for that. So i suggest u to play as alpha plus from S1M03 when starting a new game, u can also max points for all the girls when u start.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Again the same thing. It's been some time since I played this game. I don't remember everything. I have weird crash on May 16(S1M03-0.4-pc). And [S1M03 v0.5] is so confusing.. I don't know what to play now. Give Us, random players some info/intel to what to do when you updating the game.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Again the same thing. It's been some time since I played this game. I don't remember everything. I have weird crash on May 16(S1M03-0.4-pc). And [S1M03 v0.5] is so confusing.. I don't know what to play now. Give Us, random players some info/intel to what to do when you updating the game.
You can start a new game from S1M03 and try, i had some errors but nothing game breaking. Still some wouldn't like to start again but u can choose paths and max points for girls u want to in the start of the game. And since u dont remember everything there's also a synopsis at the start so u could catch up. Anyways try if it works. Cheers :)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I'm only beginning(s1m01)... I'm currently meeting the lesbians(blondie/brunette) in a bar. And i must say Forefinger uses some funny 'engrish'. I wouldn't be playing if this was in spanish/german/russian. 'Je parles francais' so french wouldn't bother me. I've to re-read some sentence 2-3 times at times to understand it's real meaning... love of person(loving person)... take they to your house(take them)... more stronger(more strong=stronger)... change the cell phone number(exchange).
I did execute the .exe for s1m03 thinking s1m01/s1m02 were include in it(it wasn't)... Now I know why it said 'badly written' in the intro, but A+ for trying. The game(s) is enjoyable nonetheless :)

/edit: Just starting s1m02(i can already tell the rendering seems better) and ohhh poor Alejandro/Fernando/Hank/Doppelganger. hehe
I choose the good friend path... I hope it doesn't limit my option in s1m02... will see. Anyways i loaded in s1m02 both ending(good/bad) in case i might want to try both path in s1m02. The good/peaceful & the bad/rebel...

Last edited:
Reactions: Forefinger

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't understand why no one compresses S1m03 v 05, I've asked twice in the compression thread, but nobody even answers.
Could be like many here in the thread they don't get that this was actually a double update, but I tried to explain that.

I like the game, but right now, as ridiculous as it sounds out of 5 Terabyte disk space, I have almost no room left and 3.5 gigs are too much, especially considering that the Sims pictures don't look particularly great anyway.

johnw713

Jun 4, 2017
Just out of curiosity will the mac update ever happen? If not then fine I just don't want to waist my time checking to see if it happened

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
I read through about 2 episodes of DMLPast, and I'd like to know if there's a plot summary covering all of the past series? Because I loved the story so far and would unironically play it for just the plot if Past didnt have 7 eps which is honestly too much to cover.

Skylxrd

Nov 22, 2018
pls help
While running game code:
File "game/00straight.rpy", line 6091, in script
jump straight23beanokiss
ScriptError: could not find label 'straight23beanokiss'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/00straight.rpy", line 6091, in script
jump straight23beanokiss
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DrawingMyLife-S1M01-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DrawingMyLife-S1M01-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'straight23beanokiss'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200

Reactions: Vasilji

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, i finally gave this game a complete playthrough after seeing it on my back log. I'm not sure if i commented before or not as i have played the game before(just part 1 i believe) but I'll treat this as the first sort of impressions of all 3 parts excluding the Past as I'm going to play that in a minute.

First, The Sims look i like. I used to play the sims a lot in the past so seeing a Dev do something unique with it grabbed my attention. Only negative i would say is that some of the females look similar to each other sometimes but i can over look that.

Now to get into what i loved. The 4th wall breaking is some of the most hilarious stuff i have seen in these kind of game in a while. From the Dev getting bribed by the MC with patron subs to MC being persuaded to beat off to scarlett in the Bathroom because the dev said he wouldn't tell anyone :ROFLMAO:. it wasn't to annoying or forced which made the timing good for them.

Next, the women i love are The Alien Queen, Beatrice, Scarlett, The Sister/FemaleRoommate, and Alice. I'm excluding women in part 3 and the past because it's in progress and i don't know the full story yet for them. I will say this though. Never before in my life did a game make me question my own sexuality more than with Ivy. I usually meme and shit but i full on romance her with no regrets.

Now regarding the story. It was very interesting in the Prologue, Part 1 and the begin of Part 2 but started to trail off a little near the end of Part 2 and start of Part 3 for me. Don't get me wrong, i still like the story. Some of the dialogue just seems kind of weird at times like the whole memory lost thing seemed to have appeared out of no where in Part 2(i think or maybe the later part of part 1) or the whole incest stuff being omitted making it a little difficult to follow in Part 3.

The Timeline is also kind of hard to follow as well when it comes to years that these things occurred as the MC said he was 29 i believe. how would his siblings/roommate twins be 18+ if he left when he was 16 and they was 3? That would make them 16 themselves. Unless I'm remembering wrong and he said he was 31+.

Then you have the MC having kids( a son who happens to be 6 years old. It would've took 7+ years in total) all of a sudden with a wife(i know she's the red head correct? and appeared in a flashback with the Grandpa) and a past lover(?) Penny who appeared out of nowhere with one of the girls(penny sister?) calling the MC, Dad, for some odd reason(note i haven't played the past yet) and all of that took place 7 years ago before the accident, right?

And of course the college stuff with Mary and fred as well as the cecile stuff which is weird because wasn't he still training with his grandpa during that time? Then again i don't remember how old Fred and Mary children are if it was mentioned but it would've had to been after college as that's when those 2 got together. Now these years and stuff could easily be typos or the dev could've forgot with all the plot points going on which can create plotholes so i can look pass it as well as it's not that much of a pain.

There's also some of the Dialogue choices having too many options which can be a hassle to get scenes like the sister one was a pain to get in part 1 or 2 i believe without using the walkthrough which i didn't use but realized i missed the scene from dialogue choices after reading it. 2 or 3 choices would be great. 1 Negative, 1 positive and 1 neutral.

Overall it's a good game with a good but confusing story that does something unique with The Sims models(atleast i don't remember any other games doing it) as a base. I enjoyed it personally and can't wait for 0.6(?).

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
New Version out on Patreon:

+731 images + 73 animations/videos (13min)
Changelog: - Fixed 0.5 bugs - The conversation with Alien may seem to make no sense, but it does, I just didn't find the best English words to explain what I wanted. Sad but true. - Davinia is back! - Peter is back! - Lucy is back! - Alejandro Don Juan in this version is for A S B - Alejandro Best Friend, a new subpath: Cuckold. It's up to you or past decisions. - Derick (Alice ex-husband transformation). - And more...
PC: ( )
Thank you very much, I hope you all will enjoy! \o/
Fix:
- Monday: Jack is showing as Frank in the text. The file fixes it. Put it inside "games/days/"
- Alice and Beatrice: If you didn't get Alice Pregnancy will have an error. Put inside "games/chars/"

View attachment alice.rpy View attachment beatrice.rpy View attachment DmL WT (0.5only).txt View attachment Monday.rpy

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
can't progress after 0.3
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/select.rpy", line 1989, in script
    call screen alphafiltermode4
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/select.rpy", line 1606, in execute
    screen alphafiltermode4():
  File "game/select.rpy", line 1659, in execute
    if BInterest == True:
  File "game/select.rpy", line 1660, in execute
    if BPreRomance == True:
  File "game/select.rpy", line 1661, in execute
    if BRomance == True:
  File "game/select.rpy", line 1662, in execute
    if B2Stage == True:
NameError: name 'B2Stage' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/select.rpy", line 1989, in script
    call screen alphafiltermode4
  File "C:\Users\spide\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15152.47932\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\spide\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15152.47932\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\spide\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15152.47932\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\spide\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15152.47932\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\spide\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15152.47932\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\spide\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15152.47932\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\spide\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15152.47932\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\spide\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15152.47932\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\spide\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15152.47932\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\spide\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15152.47932\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\spide\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15152.47932\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\spide\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15152.47932\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\spide\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15152.47932\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/select.rpy", line 1659, in execute
    if BInterest == True:
  File "game/select.rpy", line 1660, in execute
    if BPreRomance == True:
  File "game/select.rpy", line 1661, in execute
    if BRomance == True:
  File "game/select.rpy", line 1662, in execute
    if B2Stage == True:
  File "<screen language>", line 1662, in <module>
NameError: name 'B2Stage' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Drawing My Life - S1M03 S1M03-0.6
Fri Dec 13 12:57:40 2019

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Those having issues. Are you using story mode? Forefinger isn't supporting the filter mode anymore so it ends/breaks at .5 I think.

Mr. Dom

Feb 24, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chars/alejandro.rpy", line 735, in script
if AleBFFbegin == True:
File "game/chars/alejandro.rpy", line 735, in <module>
if AleBFFbegin == True:
NameError: name 'AleBFFbegin' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "game/chars/alejandro.rpy", line 735, in script
if AleBFFbegin == True:
File "D:\Old\VN\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Old\VN\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Old\VN\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chars/alejandro.rpy", line 735, in <module>
if AleBFFbegin == True:
NameError: name 'AleBFFbegin' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Drawing My Life - S1M03 S1M03-0.6
Fri Dec 13 13:21:15 2019

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes