pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
S1M03 0.5 and Past 0.7 is now out for everyone in Forefinger's Patreon and i suggest playing Past before 0.5 since it tells the whole story ;)

Past:
+470 images [3970 total]
+32 animations/videos (8min) [238 total (1h02m22s)]

PC (5,39Gb):
PC [compressed] (719Mb):

S1M03:
+760 images and +64 animations/videos (15min13sec)
Changelog:
- Fixed 0.4 bugs, errors...
- I will no longer update Filter Mode and will be removed in S1M04, which will not even be able to start a new game. I will explain more in another post.
- The last day would not happen at 0.5, I added because of my delay with you, also the start of Scarlett 2 stage and Ivy girlfriend.
- Some videos I had to further reduce the quality of the game to try to avoid lag, but all non-sex images are of higher quality than the images made so far.
- And I started to change the hairstyle of some characters as I do near the end of the month in the game.
PC (3.33Gb): ( )

It seems weird, but I am experiencing many bugs. Even if trying a new game. Got the feeling it works only when a specific constellation of relationships with all the people...

Last edited:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
i just started trying this out and started past first but didnt know there were other versions should i keep playing past since by the name of it sounds like a prequel or start from intro and work my way down to past?

MindWright

Mar 4, 2019
Exception in b.rpy b18sex: dissolve is misspelled disslolve, can be easily corrected, or ignored.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
i just started trying this out and started past first but didnt know there were other versions should i keep playing past since by the name of it sounds like a prequel or start from intro and work my way down to past?
The correct order would be S1M01<S1M02<PAST<S1M03
U can play past even before but the connections makes sense only at S1M03.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
It seems weird, but I am experiencing many bugs. Even if trying a new game. Got the feeling it works only when a specific constellation of relationships with all the people...
I think so yea....if u are playing S1M03, forefinger released this patch in his discord idk if it works on other versions since u can always state your relationships at the start of new game. Anyways just put it in the "game" folder of the S1M03 and u are good.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I want to like this game.

But fuck me, the dev makes it hard to do so.

Game is chopped up in several different exe.'s, story keeps meandering around without progressing sometimes, FAAAAAAR too many characters...

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Hi Dev,
You don't give option like if Trans/Futa want to fuck MC i don't have problem i want that but male also fuck MC
i don't have choice to say no.PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I DO
only trans/futa can fuck MC no Male give option

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes