FeeLuck_Games

Mar 28, 2024
Very mature of you how old are you 15 ?
Now seriusly you are new and probably this isnt the best look to have if you want a fan base and want to earn money .
If this is a hobby and you dont care and are trolling thats another story XD
Ohhh and advice from "very mature" guy. If your grandmother, mother, sister, father, whatever, will make handmade clay mugs, clothes, jewelry, food, in their free time and sell it as a hobby on Amazon, olx, ebay... . I sincerely advise against telling them that they don't deserve to be paid because it's their hobby. it will offend them. of good.

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Ohhh and advice from "very mature" guy. If your grandmother, mother, sister, father, whatever, will make handmade clay mugs, clothes, jewelry, food, in their free time and sell it as a hobby on Amazon, olx, ebay... . I sincerely advise against telling them that they don't deserve to be paid because it's their hobby. it will offend them. of good.
I mean if their family members are selling stuff online then they are doing business. Perhaps, making shits is their hobby but the transaction between them and their customers is a business.

If you are making contents, people are paying for the contents and for the time you spend on the game. You can't get mad at people for criticizing you for not being clear about things.(Just be direct and move on) Even after you have finished the game, you will see people commenting here asking if it has Ntr or cuckshits and i think that valid since people are curious. (i understand that they can be pretty rude sometimes but that how things works online).

Your response just rile things up and steer potential customers away including other people who check the thread and see bunch of people complaining. You can just be direct and ignore whatever they said. (No point wasting time in squabbles). You have to keep in mind that you have more to lose than some online average Joe when you are maintaining the thread. (Unless you decided to ditch the thread) Cause we out here just looking for games to play with our favourite contents and perhaps pay if the game only has contents we like or enjoy. I for one ain't paying for shits I don't like that be paying full price for half sandwich.

Most importantly, I bet it will depress you more if you have been developing the game for months/years only for 5 patreons or even less after wasting so much time. (Since it would definitely depress me if I work hard on dazstudio where rendering takes times like shits. Just for 5 bucks every month)

Reactions: Chris2041
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes