The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I love a good dystopian science fiction game.

It would be better to see chubby girls in it. There's nothing like seeing a woman with good, full curves.
I noticed in the images some girls with flesh on their bones as it should be.
Will this game have any pig tail hairstyle chubby girl in it, or similar?
Chubby girls and other girls with realistic bodies deserve love too, and there is a market for games featuring women with generous curves.

Good luck with this game dev.

Betsy, from Misfits.png

: )

FeeLuck_Games

Mar 28, 2024
I love a good dystopian science fiction game.

It would be better to see chubby girls in it. There's nothing like seeing a woman with good, full curves.
I noticed in the images some girls with flesh on their bones as it should be.
Will this game have any pig tail hairstyle chubby girl in it, or similar?
Chubby girls and other girls with realistic bodies deserve love too, and there is a market for games featuring women with generous curves.

Good luck with this game dev.

View attachment 3487081

: )
I`m in bro!)) I have the one pretty curved girl in v.0.2

check the spoiler if you want)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
It's clear the dev put a lot of effort into this but if I had 2 suggestions

I get the MC is suppose to be sickly but he looks like a hard drug user, you would easily find more success with a more attractive MC.

More importantly you should either work on the dialogue or heavily consider getting someone to help with the story, felt frenetic.

You're very good at designing and animating, which is the hardest bit to master.

FeeLuck_Games

Mar 28, 2024

I get the MC is suppose to be sickly but he looks like a hard drug user, you would easily find more success with a more attractive MC.

More importantly you should either work on the dialogue or heavily consider getting someone to help with the story, felt frenetic.

You're very good at designing and animating, which is the hardest bit to master.
Thank you! I'll try harder! I have experience in writing books, but the VNs is very different, the more I work on the game the more I realize that

Last edited:

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023

Just to remember you, as you for sure knows this, but more than 95% of games here have a muscular good looking MCs.
Thats not realistic, and i suspect the great majority of the gamers who play these games are NOT similar with the MCs they play (all alpha male look).
GOD, even the nerds MCs in some of these games are everything, but not really NERDY look alike.
So its good to have some MCs in some games with REALISTIC BODY SIZES, even FAT, or too SLIM, with WEAKER aspect, etc.
And remember also, maybe the MC have this aspect NOW, because it will happening something in the future, in the story, who will change that, so theres a story yet to explore, about why he have that look now, and surely that will change in future story timeline.
Remember this story is yet in the beginning, soo much can be changed.

To the dev: I loved that Chubby curvy hips and ass you showed in a previously post, as a spoiler. A good one poiler, eheh...
Also im ok with swing and NTR content, even with my beloved imaginary chubby girlfriends in the stories. And theres market and Patreons who will suport that.

Regards. : )

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Okay. But NTR - i`m not sure as i sad. If it will be with close friends of MC It will definitely be with the player's own desire and not forced
netorese or sharing then? I don't prefer it because you have to spend time and resources on God only knows how many combination scenes (how many friends the mc has, how many LIs there are, etc)

Reactions: Andarilho

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I think about sharing - Yeah, yeah exactly. That's why I doubt it, especially since I'm not in it fetish myself
if you not into it.. then why do it??

I say stick to what you ARE interested it..
makes for a better game, then forced fetishes you not even into.
not like you will do it justice anyways.

either way, will wait till you come to a 100% decision about ntr/sharing... also game looks good.

good luck.

FeeLuck_Games

Mar 28, 2024
if you not into it.. then why do it??

I say stick to what you ARE interested it..
makes for a better game, then forced fetishes you not even into.
not like you will do it justice anyways.

either way, will wait till you come to a 100% decision about ntr/sharing... also game looks good.

good luck.
It is true in your words. Sometimes the story lead you to rather decisions, you know)) okay, will see. Good luck to you too and thx!

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
It is true in your words. Sometimes the story lead you to rather decisions, you know)) okay, will see. Good luck to you too and thx!
Theres a obvious solution to please both those who whant NTR, or no:
Do two paths in the game.
A NTR path, and a LOYAL path. Yes, it will more difficult to do that in a game, but you will not lose gamers or Patreons, because of this, or because of that. All have what they whant, all pleased in the end.
This mean bonus scenes, with ntr, or without swing orgy parties lol.
Dont forget to add a gallery mode in the game to players see the unlock scenes, specially if you add different paths on the game.

Regard.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I think about sharing - Yeah, yeah exactly. That's why I doubt it, especially since I'm not in it fetish myself
if you dont like it yourself and the main audience the game is aimed at is harem its probably best to not have sharing at all its something that will drive harem people away even if its completely avoidable.

on a side not i see the lesbian tag which is something i dislike seeing as much as ntr or sharing whether its in threesome with mc involved or not for me dosnt make a difference. Will i be able to avoid any girl on girl happening

FeeLuck_Games

Mar 28, 2024
if you dont like it yourself and the main audience the game is aimed at is harem its probably best to not have sharing at all its something that will drive harem people away even if its completely avoidable.

on a side not i see the lesbian tag which is something i dislike seeing as much as ntr or sharing whether its in threesome with mc involved or not for me dosnt make a difference. Will i be able to avoid any girl on girl happening
In this version you will not any problem with that. But in 0.2 i have this type of content. And yes you can skip it. And now I thought that this might not be obvious at all, and I should add a note about this content when player need to choice....thx

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Theres a obvious solution to please both those who whant NTR, or no:
Do two paths in the game.
A NTR path, and a LOYAL path. Yes, it will more difficult to do that in a game, but you will not lose gamers or Patreons, because of this, or because of that. All have what they whant, all pleased in the end.
This mean bonus scenes, with ntr, or without swing orgy parties lol.
Dont forget to add a gallery mode in the game to players see the unlock scenes, specially if you add different paths on the game.

Regard.
Nope, I aint paying for shit if half the content is going to be content I hate. Dev gets double the work doing two paths that are complete opposite, players get half the content after waiting for months+ each time.

Either go one way or another dont try to mix ice cream with shit. It wont give you both audiences, it will most likely limit you to only ntr fans + a few dimwits that like paying for half the content when they can find 1000s games here that would give them a 100%.

Im the end do whatever you want dev, but give it some real thought, IF it is true you are not into ntr/sharing/cuck stuff then dont add it because once you do, your game will be labeled as a cuck game and you'll get people asking for more and more of that shit non stop. IF you dont mind that content then go ahead and do it, just let us know so people dont waste their time.

FeeLuck_Games

Mar 28, 2024
Nope, I aint paying for shit if half the content is going to be content I hate. Dev gets double the work doing two paths that are complete opposite, players get half the content after waiting for months+ each time.

Either go one way or another dont try to mix ice cream with shit. It wont give you both audiences, it will most likely limit you to only ntr fans + a few dimwits that like paying for half the content when they can find 1000s games here that would give them a 100%.

Im the end do whatever you want dev, but give it some real thought, IF it is true you are not into ntr/sharing/cuck stuff then dont add it because once you do, your game will be labeled as a cuck game and you'll get people asking for more and more of that shit non stop. IF you dont mind that content then go ahead and do it, just let us know so people dont waste their time.
huh. straightforward)) of course dude. I will definitely say about this when I get to that point. The project is just beginning to take shape in my head.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
In this version you will not any problem with that. But in 0.2 i have this type of content. And yes you can skip it. And now I thought that this might not be obvious at all, and I should add a note about this content when player need to choice....thx
when you say skip what do you mean to me skip would be the scene happens but the player has the choice to not see it it happening is still cannon to the story?

Or is it avoidable where there is an alternate version where the event dosnt happen at all and the story would reflect and be affected by the choice to avoid the scene

FeeLuck_Games

Mar 28, 2024
when you say skip what do you mean to me skip would be the scene happens but the player has the choice to not see it it happening is still cannon to the story?

Or is it avoidable where there is an alternate version where the event dosnt happen at all and the story would reflect and be affected by the choice to avoid the scene
it has almost no effect on the main story. But the fact that the character saw this can develop some relationships. That is, if you skip this scene, you will not lose the thread of the story, but in the future this may close you on several scenes with certain girls.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes