Unreal Engine Dream Shifter Day1 [v0.0.1] [One Man Game Solo]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DSCover01.jpg

Overview:
Start stepping into the combat boots of Sergeant Nate Hunter on his last day in the military. Little does he know. This is just the beginning of a wild ride that'll take you across the globe, hunting down ancient artifacts that are about to get a serious bioengineering upgrade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-23
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: OneManGameSolo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Gameplay01.jpg Gameplay02.jpg NateIntro01.jpg NateIntro03.jpg NateIntro04.jpg NVS_10A.jpg NVS_31.jpg NVS_34.jpg NVS_65.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
OneManGame the thread has been edited and moved to the games, congratulations for your game.
please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
First impression, it looks awesome, the concept intrigues me and the guy and girls look good, will keep an eye out for it and play in the future with more updates. Keep up the good work.

OneManGame

Jan 29, 2024
Im stuck here does anyone have a solution? i got the phone and the card and consumed the card when opening the 1st door
View attachment 3567045
If you go to the left there is the locker room, where you have to collect the clothes (and then combine them into the Duffle Bag).

If you go right you will find another locked door and if you try to exit it will tell you that you must have the duffle bag first.

I hope it helps you!

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Start stepping into the combat boots of Sergeant Nate Hunter on his last day in the military. The fate of the world is in your hands.
Through his military career, our protagonist developed a great inclination towards patriotism. :sneaky:

Girl: "Man, I can stick a DICK in my mouth... and sing the national anthem..."
MC: "Patriotism like that turns me on." lol

NVS_10A1.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DreamShifterDay1-0.0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

OneManGame

Jan 29, 2024
ngl, I'm more interested in Cpt. Dutch than the protag. Give me a slice of that beefcake.
the name Dutch... The character model... It's a cameo straight outta an 80s movie, guess which one :) There is also a hint in the board next to the wall.

Also Vasquez (the girl in the images) is another cameo from another movie.

OneManGame

Jan 29, 2024
Through his military career, our protagonist developed a great inclination towards patriotism. :sneaky:

Girl: "Man, I can stick a DICK in my mouth... and sing the national anthem..."
MC: "Patriotism like that turns me on." lol

View attachment 3567271
THX for sharing...
Seriously... I love your answer.
Sometimes I get lost in being too serious in writing the script, when instead I love a more informal dialogue...dirty:)

HEHE You should help me writing the script!

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
OneManGame What type swinging is going to happen in the game? I have seen it being used for random stuff lately like where it's just a mc gets given a girl from a lesbian couple so they can have sex together. or will it be a mc and say his wife or girlfriend do stuff with another couple that is a guy and female or a lesbian couple.

Last edited:

OneManGame

Jan 29, 2024
OneManGame What type swinging is going to happen in the game? I have seen it being used for random stuff lately like where it's just a mc gets given a girl from a lesbian couple so they can have sex together. or will it be a mc and say his wife or girlfriend do stuff with another couple that is a guy and female or a lesbian couple.

More than fair question. Everything always depends on what you mean by Swinging. I believe the Swinging tag is when a couple shares sex with other couples. I don't want to reveal too much, but I try to explain the reason for the swinging tag.

In the next episodes Nate will meet a couple on the beach of Lakshadweep Islands who are swingers.
Without revealing too much it will be possible (depending on the choices made in the game) to have a sex scene with the swingers couple, Nate and...(you have to find out:)

It's not cuckold, it's not NTR or stuff like that, it's swinging.
the MC is not a person with a submissive character like in many other games. In my game Nate is a confident guy, and if he can solve a situation by punching people in the face he will do it.
Nate is not the person who always has the smartest solution to the problem, but the most physical.

Swinging? it's possible, but in Nate Hunter's terms

I don't know if I explained myself well, we'll judge it together as soon as the next episode is ready :)

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
More than fair question. Everything always depends on what you mean by Swinging. I believe the Swinging tag is when a couple shares sex with other couples. I don't want to reveal too much, but I try to explain the reason for the swinging tag.

In the next episodes Nate will meet a couple on the beach of Lakshadweep Islands who are swingers.
Without revealing too much it will be possible (depending on the choices made in the game) to have a sex scene with the swingers couple, Nate and...(you have to find out:)

It's not cuckold, it's not NTR or stuff like that, it's swinging :)

I don't know if I explained myself well, we'll judge it together as soon as the next episode is ready :)
So will it be the Mc and his partner who have sex together with the couple like swapping girls? or will it be just the Mc alone who joins the couple after the Mc's girl tells him and she stays out of it and the stuff would be a one time thing and there isn't any more interaction with them again or others like them again. Just wondering since I'm not really into that type stuff of the girls being with other guys shared etc. and probably others are not also it's better to be honest now so if it's not someone's game they wont play it and find out after they downloaded the game and have to uninstall it after wasting their time once said stuff comes up.

Last edited:

OneManGame

Jan 29, 2024
So will it be the Mc and his partner who have sex together with the couple like swapping girls? or will it be just the Mc alone who joins the couple after the Mc's girl tells him and she stays out of it and the stuff would be a one time thing and there isn't any more interaction with them again or others like them again. Just wondering since I'm not really into that type stuff of the girls being with other guys shared etc. and probably others are not also it's better to be honest now so if it's not someone's game they wont play it and find out after they downloaded the game and have to uninstall it after wasting their time once said stuff comes up.

Man... you make me spoil too much about the future story.
It will be a situation where the MC and another girl will have to deal with a couple of swingers.

It's very difficult for me right now to try to explain future developments without spoiling too much of the story.
Let's say you download and play the next episode of my game?

I can only repeat that the MC is a self-confident person, he doesn't submit to anything, but he has a great curiosity to try new experiences, in his terms.
This is a great recipe for lots of fun situations :)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes