Dirabel

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2021
Dirabel, игра ТОПчик! Планируешь завести Boosty? Надеюсь история продолжится с Амандой, слишком уж топовый персонаж у тебя получился.
Спасибо!) Бусти заводить не планирую. В будущем, думаю, Аманда еще появится, но вряд ли надолго:whistle:.
Any plans to add audio?
Yes, sure. Maybe even in the next update. Maybe:HideThePain:.
@Dirabel Will we see Amanda in the future at some point? I was hoping we were going to tell her why we were leaving
In the future, I think Amanda will still appear, but hardly for a long time. And the MC cannot tell her this, because it's a secret:illuminati:.
I find it extremely interesting that people keep saying that there should be femdom content in the game...
BASED
when the MC says something - having a familiar name pop up just makes it easy to spot "Right, that's my dude/dudette saying that".
I see. Anyway, I will add the ability to change the name in the next episode.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blither

Dirabel

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2021
Below are my initial feedbacks about the game:
Wow, so many letterso_O. Thanks for such a comprehensive review! It's always nice to hear praise:oops:.
The scene where MC in solitary confinement after 3 days reminds me of a scene from Once in a Lifetime:ROFLMAO:.
Intrigued. I'll have to play this game.
Vasya might be a reference to Russian jokes, might be about gulag or something.
No-no, it's just a name!.. Maybe I should have adapted it somehow?Hmm:unsure:
so it is possible that she becomes a Security Guard or a teacher (Gym teacher perhaps) for the school where MC teaches, so they can re-unite;).
For a second, I seriously thought about it...
Players can choose to avoid Amanda thus MC Amanda scenes did not happen for those players, hence there is no reason to bring back Amanda for them:unsure:.
But yeah:LOL:.
Thank you for the share. All the best, Dirabel. Cheers.
Thank you!
P/S: Whenever I read Dirabel somehow it keeps reminding me of Dilraba Dilmurat:love:.
eKdo8_5_c.jpg Heh, nice:coffee:.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Eboklak

Jan 3, 2022
Воу, дядь, начало ультра классное. У Аманды очень красивая моделька, жаль, что она будет ненадолго. Потенциал у нее огромный. Особенно понравилось, что насчёт семени ты постарался и не жалел количество, огромный респект, т.к. у многих игр на селекте в facial сценах просто пара капель на лице. Надеюсь в следующих сценах не забьешь на это и будешь учитывать этот момент (немного фетиша на это имеется). Жду новых персонажей, игра может стать любимой наравне с агент17, а может даже лучше, в зависимости от вариативности и функций взаимодействия с девушками. Ещё хочу сказать пару слов насчёт "абсурдности" начальной сцены. Это пиздец возбуждает, так что надеюсь это не последняя сцена такого рода. Удачи и успехов, думаю подпишусь на патреон, если все таки игра будет иметь больше контента, чем то, что есть пока

Reactions: Dirabel and fleetp

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
how do you get episode1 pt1.2?
I found it from his Patreon page. Here's a direct link to the file on googledrive.

Having said that, I think EP1PT2 includes that update.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
That ends at the same exact place as my last save.
So am not sure what was updated.
I did have to start from the beginning but was able to skip all the way through it.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yep, .
confess, for a while I just got lazy and procrastinate. I just couldn't bring myself to sit down to work on the project again.
i can respect the honesty and I'm sure lots of us understand that feeling, i mean we all been there.

So are you going to start doing regular update or is this kinda on hold for now?

Reactions: Dirabel

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Oh I think I'm going to like this. I hope it continues.

It's very short so far, and only has a couple sex scenes: a blowjob, and then three days later another blowjob and doggystyle sex which is a position I wish VNs would just SPAM until the characters literally become dogs, but the lack of content is totally understandable considering that this is just the beginning. But the content it does have is enough for me to already decide that this potentially has what I've been looking for. I've been waiting for a VN like this, specifically one that gets down to the sex quickly while still retaining context behind what's going on, and still keeping up the potential for a developed story.

I love a lot of VNs but most if not all share in common a certain pacing with the sexual content that's . . . fine, semi-realistic at least to the point that it doesn't stretch the suspension of disbelief, but I'm not really looking for a great deal of realism. Maybe part of my brain has been ruined by fanfics and other stories that try to focus on romance so much that when the characters do get down to a physical relationship there doesn't seem to be any physical attraction at all. I think the worst example was a story where a character was literally like "this straight up runs against my actual sexual orientation and I'm not physically attracted to this person in any way, but f*** it, they're my best friend and they just confessed their feelings to me so lets do this." Most of the time it's not that bad, but I think due to that and a few other stories I'm just extra put off if it takes more than a week to seduce someone and especially if they use the dreaded "we should get to know each other first," phrase. (even the three days between MC putting the moves on a woman and actual fucking doesn't really count here since they really did it at the first available opportunity.) I keep trying to use the search feature to look for something like this but it always leads to threads where someone is asking for slow-burn borderline blueballs recommendations and complaining about the site being drowned in VNs where LIs instantly drop the panties for Adonis MC with a dick more magnificent than god's, and I just find myself thinking "Where?! Where?! Where are these VNs you're complaining about?! Spill your secrets, wizard!"

I'm all for romance but I hate for it to be a prerequisite to sex especially when I believe people don't fall in love instantly and even stretching the suspension of disbelief a bit it would take too long for it to be a prerequisite to sex when I really want it to be obvious that the characters are immediately sexually attracted to each other and the temptation is stronger than any motive to even remotely resist it. They can get to know each other later. :p I hope Amanda appears in the VN again at some point and this trend of the MC being an irresistible cock god continues.

I also have to add that from what little i saw, it looks like this won't fall into the trend of running through a checklist of sexual acts day by day with each and every LI "First day is the kiss, next week day is the handjob, in a month next day you might get a blowie, and perhaps next year day you'll get some missionary, especially when it gets to the point that you know what's going to happen because it happens the exact same way with each LI and once they hold hands it's like "Well, looks like they filled the 1 per encounter sex act. Already know nothing else is happening in this scene." I'm glad they can move on to other things if the situation allows it.

On the other hand, I'm also very put off with rape content (unless it's optional, in which case I don't care if it's in the VN or not,) but in this case since the MC was not in any way in control of his actions I can tolerate it enough that I didn't immediately close the game and delete it from my computer. The tears still hurt, though. It is what it is. Kinda hoping there's some closure on the situation and that the victim, unlike what would happen with real life, isn't traumatized by the experience and comes to understand that he was not in control.

• Wow

Dirabel

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2021
So are you going to start doing regular update or is this kinda on hold for now?
Development of the game has not been on hold; I’m working on it little by little, but I can’t do it quickly. If I can find someone who can help me make renders for the game, then I could make regular updates.
I'm also very put off with rape content
So.Many.Words.o_O By the way, I don’t like rape content either.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Development of the game has not been on hold; I’m working on it little by little, but I can’t do it quickly. If I can find someone who can help me make renders for the game, then I could make regular updates.

So.Many.Words.o_O By the way, I don’t like rape content either.
Thanks for posting. I'm glad that you haven't abandoned the game. :)

• Hey there
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes