VN Others Completed Dream Therapy 2 [v1.0 Gold] [Logan Scodini]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Moragee

Oct 24, 2017
It looked interesting to me, and the graphics in the demo pics look very good, but when I read the description and got to, "to become a good submissive spouse" all I could think of was, FUCK THAT!!!!
I'll be submissive when I am dead, and can no longer fight back.
I mean, sure, it's not your thing, but why would anyone care to hear that? To each their own, someone into being sub, someone into being dom, someone middleground/switch, nothing wrong with any of these qualities. Are you making these drama posts around any games that focuses on fetishes you are not into instead of just skipping it?

U

User_130505

I mean, sure, it's not your thing, but why would anyone care to hear that? To each their own, someone into being sub, someone into being dom, someone middleground/switch, nothing wrong with any of these qualities. Are you making these drama posts around any games that focuses on fetishes you are not into instead of just skipping it?
No, I am giving them as a warning, because some people read in the comments to see how a game looks, and if you go back to my post, you will see that it got several likes already, with only two pages worth of comments in this thread. F95 like many other forums is very similar to an extended, dysfunctional family, in that if you pay attention in the comments, you can get an idea of what other people like or dislike in different types of games. So when you see a warning from someone who shares the same interests, you save yourself a lot of time.

Also, I see that you are new here, so it is understandable that you might not understand that the reason that there are comment sections for every game, is so that "everyone" can make comments, whether they like the game or not.

The difference between what you are implying about my single post of the subject, and someone trying to cause problems, is that I made my comment one single time, and not over and over again, as some people do when they are whining about something.

I made my statement, and had no intention of returning to this thread, until your quoting me like that, brought me back.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Roger308

Jan 2, 2018
I would like to suggest a plot twist. I really don't like the aristocratic mother-in-law. She needs to be punished. Have someone steal her diaries and collect evidence against her. She has committed fraud, kidnapping, murder and other crimes she doesn't want publicized. Blackmail her into going through 'dream therapy' and becoming someone's sex slave. Of course she will resist, curse, cry the whole way. I can provide a chapter from a short story, to graphically illustrate this scenario.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes