VN Others Completed Dream Therapy 2 [v1.0 Gold] [Logan Scodini]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I would like to suggest a plot twist. I really don't like the aristocratic mother-in-law. She needs to be punished. Have someone steal her diaries and collect evidence against her. She has committed fraud, kidnapping, murder and other crimes she doesn't want publicized. Blackmail her into going through 'dream therapy' and becoming someone's sex slave. Of course she will resist, curse, cry the whole way. I can provide a chapter from a short story, to graphically illustrate this scenario.
To each their own I suppose, but to me, this sounds like an extremely boring plot twist. She's far to old for me to be interested in corrupting her and wanting to knock her down a peg because she's an aristocrat just sounds like envy. The premise of this sort of game really isn't that different from some other games here, Katie's corruption for example, but the big difference is that the player experiences the corruption from a very intimate first person point of view rather than as some sort of out-of-body third person coordinating it.

I get that some people don't like the idea of submitting, which I can understand as modern society pushes the idea of being strong and independent, and so they want to have a path where they can "win" by beating the corruption or as you suggested, by flipping the corruption onto the antagonist. This makes me wonder: would you would still want a plot twist like that if instead of experiencing the story as the subject of the corruption, you were instead in the role of Victoria doing the corruption to your future son-in-law?

Roger308

Jan 2, 2018
To each their own I suppose, but to me, this sounds like an extremely boring plot twist. She's far to old for me to be interested in corrupting her and wanting to knock her down a peg because she's an aristocrat just sounds like envy. The premise of this sort of game really isn't that different from some other games here, Katie's corruption for example, but the big difference is that the player experiences the corruption from a very intimate first person point of view rather than as some sort of out-of-body third person coordinating it.

I get that some people don't like the idea of submitting, which I can understand as modern society pushes the idea of being strong and independent, and so they want to have a path where they can "win" by beating the corruption or as you suggested, by flipping the corruption onto the antagonist. This makes me wonder: would you would still want a plot twist like that if instead of experiencing the story as the subject of the corruption, you were instead in the role of Victoria doing the corruption to your future son-in-law?
Interesting question. Could change the entire game so that the player is an investigator. Then all the women including the doctor could be blackmailed for their crimes and misdemeanors. The player would turn the operation inside out. They could keep or release victims at will. I do not apologize for my attitudes or tastes. It would be fun to add a 'hitman' dimension and off some of more annoying participants.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
There's specifically a .
I know. Not sure about who gave this a gay genre tag instead of a lesbian and why. Wouldn't have minded to play this with a male gay path because most games who have a lesbian genre tag often ends up disappointing me - or I just have too high hopes. Often I find that TG games have better written same sex scenes btw.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Dream Therapy 2 v0.6 (yeah I know there's a 0.7 but I don't have it)
Win:
Mac x64:
Linux x64:
Android:

If anyone has can they post a link, Please! ;)

Oct 16, 2017
"Reverse Trainer", in which you are slowly tasked to become a good submissive spouse.
Is it just me, or does the description sound more like a Trainer game, than a "Reverse Trainer" game?
In my mind a "Reverse Trainer" game would be training:
1. An already trained person into becoming normal again.
2. Train some psychotic person, or delinquent, into becoming a "normal" person.
Or something along those lines.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I don't get the plot. When you play as a male, what's the point to be a female in your dreams?

The crazy mother in the first dream therapy mentioned that her daughter would be bored after some time but wouldn't an always submissive and obedient partner even more boring at some point?
Where is the excitement in such partner?

I don't understand the protagonist, there must be something wrong with him. I for myself would run as fast as I can before they can drug me all the time and I become a brainless doll. o_O

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
"Reverse Trainer", in which you are slowly tasked to become a good submissive spouse.
Is it just me, or does the description sound more like a Trainer game, than a "Reverse Trainer" game?
In my mind a "Reverse Trainer" game would be training:
1. An already trained person into becoming normal again.
2. Train some psychotic person, or delinquent, into becoming a "normal" person.
Or something along those lines.
Reverse training (in this context) is when the MC is being trained. All of your examples are just examples of training. The term "reverse training" doesn't have a meaning when used in the real world; it's all just training.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@Thialf Well, that explains everything. Got me really confused, Dev should have made the story only gay in the first place. But why make the MC then infertile in the first game? The plot is a bit messed up, no wonder I got confused. :rolleyes:

I'm not into this kind of games but the story is somewhat interesting, also I avoid as much as possible to be corrupted.
I want to know where this path will lead in the end. :whistle:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game only makes sense if you start with a female protagonist. It makes most sense with a female protagonist who is marrying the matriarch's son (else why bother making the MC infertile?), but I guess "choice" is all the rage.

Ep. 6 is a real disappointment. It is one blowjob scene that is identical to the blowjob scene in ep 5, only with a different guy.

It's getting almost comical how hard Logan is working to avoid PIV sex.

215303j

I want to know where this path will lead in the end. :whistle:
Where do you think it'll lead? ;) :unsure:

The game only makes sense if you start with a female protagonist. It makes most sense with a female protagonist who is marrying the matriarch's son (else why bother making the MC infertile?), but I guess "choice" is all the rage.
My guess is that the matriach finds the MC unsuitable to give her grandchildren... It kinda makes sense if we see how weak and submissive the MC is later on.
Personally I for sure would use different methods, but if I were the owner of a big company I would also like to see my only daughter marrying a guy suitable for that role.

What bothers me most about this series, is that we have never seen the fiancée, so we have no idea whether he/she is worth fighting for or not. This was probably intentional by the dev, but if I let the MC be fully corrupted only to find the fiancée despising that and leaving the MC I would be disappointed. Similarly if I try to fight the corruption as much as possible to find the fiancée being an ungrateful bitch about it, I would even more disappointed...

Reactions: Centrophy

Shrekteroni

Oct 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, yes, it's 95% gay, except in the CG ;)
I'm gonna have to disagree with that, how can a game be entirely about femdom and having the character be represented as a woman in 100% of the sexual content be 95% gay? I think what confused me when I tried to play these games is that when I picked a male protag marrying a dude, why would a I get a female alter ego to be more submissive to a man? I was even more confused when there was 0 gay content CG wise. Would have been nice to have a warning that the gay content(?) was only the backstory before I wasted my time.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes