3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
What kind of a loser name is Dream lol
Where is preferences at the main menu?
Also something else is wrong, cpu stays at 50degrees, 99% other VN dont go beyond 35. Seems main menu animation keep running in the background after loading a game.

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Also something else is wrong, cpu stays at 50degrees, 99% other VN dont go beyond 35. Seems main menu animation keep running in the background after loading a game.
bro
before u say something, show some proofs sir
I'm running blender + chorme + VN+ renpy + disocrd + windows background systems not crossing 50% cpu
ur saying it crossing 50%
Screenshot (671).png Screenshot (672).png Screenshot (673).png Screenshot (674).png Screenshot (675).png Screenshot (676).png Screenshot (677).png Screenshot (678).png
and also preferences are right there. Big letters do even play the game coming and giving negative comments

Here is 4k even 4k not crossing with all apps. open + task manager didn't cross 50 %

Screenshot (680).png

I'm that loser and that is my name

Guys this might be fun for you dissing someone having fun I didn't sleep properly for 3 months to complete this version
some guys come and say this is rip off dxd (I like that character that si why used, do you know how much research I did to write thsi story no,) you fucking don't know the pain i faced to complete this version guys like you coming and dissing my project , for just because I look like loser to you

I'm a loser that is why I'm fucking avn's and also this loser held to hope a big project like lost hope will atleast audience and worked on it for 2 fucking years

please guys, play ur jokes somewhere else

I can take criticism but i can't take social bully. Please I beg you please go away from here

Last edited:

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
I'll leave out most of the..."critique"...I had planned and just say this :
Dear Dev, you should have an Options / Preferences button on the main menu page when the game loads (especially if you make a game with music), and side menu options off to the left or right when right-click is used.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2396764
Bro, did you try to press the load button? I know it is my fault. I went for beauty, so hide the preference in the load. Just tap on load you will options (preferences).

because of this negative criticism which is not even for the game makes me mad and I didn't even read the comments properly so yeah (sry for not resonding fastly)

I messed right click only on the main menu, it works perfectly in the remaining areas so I will work on it

Edit: It doesn't work on the main menu it works in remaining menus it won't work in main menu

i think you understand that

Last edited:

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
wtf just made by whole work look like nothing. It is my fault to upload the game here, one guys wants incest. I have tio make it for him otherwise he will I'm bad
otherwise I'm bad guy.

other guy tell fake rumours game is taking 99% cpu. if I talk about it I'm a asshole and child throwing a tantrum for any criticism

bro in this thread in this fucking thread 70% people talking about incest remaining 20 percent fake comment and 5 percent are the supporter of fake comments

I can't talk
u can't say anything
if I talk I'm the bad guy.

Thanks for the warm welcome. This website is going is insane every day, and I caught up in one of the day

• Haha
Reactions: jinxw1

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
Dev chill, people are trolls, if they can get you riled up they will, don't take every criticism like it's a knife in the heart, you don't actually need to respond to people you think are insulting you. My only peev is that you can't rename the character, I'm sure with time or getting someone to translate we will eventually be able to tell what is actually happening in the story.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
they are callin me while ok i'm a asshole bruh
today is really not my day i think
have a good day
Hey dev, try not to let them get to you.
Question: Do you plan on adding pregnancy, impregnation or breeding?

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Hey dev, try not to let them get to you.
Question: Do you plan on adding pregnancy, impregnation or breeding?
i don't know those things only possible if patrons increase and if patrons ask

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Yikes in dire need of a proofreader on this one.

Also needs kinetic novel tag peace.
I know but I can't hire one

Hey dude it is out of curiosity, you're saying i need a proff reader, but german guy read my vn and said it is not a masterpiece writing buthe understands and evn donated a good amount (I'm not lying) can you tell me why you think it need proofreading like i didn't understand, what to what kind of English do i use ?
can you please answer these questions

Last edited:

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Dev chill, people are trolls, if they can get you riled up they will, don't take every criticism like it's a knife in the heart, you don't actually need to respond to people you think are insulting you. My only peev is that you can't rename the character, I'm sure with time or getting someone to translate we will eventually be able to tell what is actually happening in the story.
Well in this way i need to rename the story to make players to rename (I will think about it and thanks for some good words)

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Damn, dev getting bullied :unsure:
The criticism may be a bit harsh, but the quality of English, judging by the (pre-fix) overview and dev's replies, is hilarious - it's like bad MTL on shrooms.

Dev, you absolutely cannot build an intricate plot with this level of fluency in English. Maybe use an AI to write it for you or something...

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes