gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
So, there will be no content about Andrew or Amalia (new hired manager). While playing, there is an option to choose who to be hired and I thought he/she might be a new character to the game and more fun is expected. I'm now slightly disappointed, still it is one of the best games I've played so far. I am expecting your next game in future.
We Have Intimate Relations (out now) and our "Mafia" game (Demo released- But starting production now) Cheap Plug but I'm also developing my first game too.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Damn this thread's been a journey. Now that the game is (almost) done, I wanted to thank Ptolemy but I just remembered the people at the Intimate Relations thread made him rage quit f95 so whatever..

Thanks anyway :)

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
The game seems to run into a error when Jessica is at your dad's office, if you choose to not crempie Dana
Same bug for me.
After digging the story and characters for so long, I have to say the endings all felt weirdly unsatisfying to me. That probably has as much to do with how invested I was in their stories because of the high quality of his work and me being sorry to see them go as it has to do with anything actually lacking or being wrong with the conclusions of those stories. With that said, Ptolemy has created one of the best works I've seen, and I look forward to getting lost in Mafia and IR like I did in this one!

Reactions: supermanz95

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Perhaps they still are running 32 bit windows xp, but that doesn't affect internet speed capability. A couple gigs is nothing these days. If they watch videos they stream that much in a day easy. Use Youtube for a day and nothing else, monitor your download and see just how much you have used. Yes it might take an hour to download a game from here with slower internet. But in the end it is worth it. Rather have nice high quality, well done pictures for the story, then small ones done just in order to make the file size tiny in comparison. Personal view of course. And just so you know, I have a very old video card and processor in my computer. Talking GeForce 650. Most people laugh who play games and say they never even heard of the card.
i have 30tb hdd space(subtract micro$ofts 1024 count system) over 8 disks, and the combined total free space is around 200gb not counting the system ssd and the game(proper games) ssd, so no i dont have unlimited space, ive already deleted a lot of shit i wanted to keep to make space, one 9gb vn game wouldnt hurt me much space wise but there is also the download limits of the various file hosts used here, i already have 2 filehost accounts and i dont feel like wasting money on a 3rd when i can use that money to support some of the game devs instead

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's a shame theres no up to date changelog in the OP, doesn't the dev provide any? You'd think if you're in a position to provide a download link the changelog is included.
Theres no reason for me to download a patch if only some ayylien route was updated.

Reactions: voidzone247

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Also the "Invite to eat outside the office" option that all girls have at lunch should be removed since that was never added.
The dates "dinner" with andrea and "ice skating" with maria was never added and should be removed as well.
Oh yeah. "Invite to eat outside" etc. are just extension of existing characters. But what I thought/expected is more characters, more different sidestories and more excitement, making the relationships more complicated because Andrew and Amalia have different backgrounds. Anyway, it is a good story except Eric's death. Is the death a good ending because Dana and Chris do not know how to tell Eric Dana is pregnanted by her brother?

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Oh yeah. "Invite to eat outside" etc. are just extension of existing characters. But what I thought/expected is more characters, more different sidestories and more excitement, making the relationships more complicated because Andrew and Amalia have different backgrounds. Anyway, it is a good story except Eric's death. Is the death a good ending because Dana and Chris do not know how to tell Eric Dana is pregnanted by her brother?
Just saying I think ptolemy first had planned to make the game more expanded but ran out of steam or grew bored with the game and wanted to move on to other things.

Reactions: nyalest

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
can someone share with me a jessicalabels.rpy file that was corrected I try to open it but the language is fucked up

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes