HTML Ren'Py Completed Dreaming With Elsa [Final] [Tora Productions]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I basically gave up trying to get it. With the minimum points goals in at least the first three segments of the game, it appears impossible to clear those hurdles and remain confusing at the same time, so it seems I have to go a route for a bit, then get confusing somewhere late in the game. However, playing through a game with 70-80 point earning questions, and others in between that may impact the bonus scene, but have no associated points, could easily require over 100 play-throughs without a guide.

Without a walkthrough it feels like we have to solve a triple-inverse Konami code and then enter the first thousand digits of pi as identified by the Fibonacci progression. I've enjoyed these games so far (and was impressed by the "nightmares" vids I saw), but I have other games I'd like to play as well in my limited time for such activities.

I'm encountering the same issue with the three apparently available extra scenes in Jessica, where I played parallel games with the counter on and off, figuring you had to be complex to get all of the best stuff, but not able to stay that route, eventually being well rounded if I wanted my points to continue advancing. I haven't moved beyond Jessica yet and am contemplating my time investment, as the walk-through for that game is also no longer available.

I think there's a little bit of sadism in the game writing style where it comes to getting the right choice combos to unlock the bonus bits, but I'm just here to have fun and masochism isn't my kink. :confused:

If the walk-throughs resurface, I can maybe try again.
Literally the first result in a google search 'Dreaming with Elsa walkthrough' ->
Look for what it's called the 'neutral ending'

Reactions: EndlessNights

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Literally the first result in a google search 'Dreaming with Elsa walkthrough' ->
Look for what it's called the 'neutral ending'
I guess I was being silly and expecting it to be part of the thread - not something I would normally search for out in the wild when everything else is here. :rolleyes:

But thanks.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes