3.90 star(s) 61 Votes
Sep 26, 2023
I think this is the a rare game ive played that makes me question every LI and not sure if I can trust them or they are straight up unlikeable for me. Just felt like sharing my thoughts about them

Lea is easy and may have cheated on her ex according to Danielle. As well into party drugs. Took part in the prank and it was her idea. Selfish and not opposed to using people for her own benefit, as shown when she talks about using Alex and pretending to be into him, just to get to Dreamland cause it’s his car.

Summer goes from very lovely and likable to not sure if I can like her anymore. She made an assumption about the MC and was easily talked into getting revenge on the MC without getting all the facts . While the prank wasn't a huge deal it was still kind of messed up and she is supposed to be the MC’s friend. While she apologizes and is sincere about it also kind of rubs me the wrong way still and makes me question what other things she may do just because someone talks her into it . Not sure if I can fully trust her anymore. But I will attempt to as before all of this she was my favorite, but my opinion of her is very negative for the time being. But I won't completely write her off either just yet seeing how does seem very kind and sincere about her apology to the MC.

Mei i'm not into her for whatever reason. She is very sweet and likable. However she is keeping a secret so I want to keep her at arms length even on her path given what I think about the other LI. Mei is probably my 2nd or 3rd pick depending on how my opinion changes for Summer in the future

Danielle a bit too slutty for my taste. i have no real reason to dislike her yet but she seems very sus to me for some reason.

Alice is probably the only LI right now I fully trust right now and feel bad for her. However id not be surprised if something makes me question her later in the story.

So how I see it Alice is the best choice, followed by Mei , Then Summer if you can get past her prank and accept her apology.

This is probably a bit of a hot take on the LI but just felt like sharing.
Not mention that Lea, Danielle and Summer are backstabbers trying to steal the MC from each others.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not mention that Lea, Danielle and Summer are backstabbers trying to steal the MC from each others.
yeah tho i'm not convinced Summer is a backstabber yet, unless I forgot something but I dont recall Mei telling Summer she likes us. However I still don't trust her entirely yet tho she is basically 1 step out of the door from getting crossed of the main girl list and only playing her path for content like Lea and Danielle. She seemed sincere in her apology and realized she fucked up so because of this it saved her from being crossed off my list as a potential main girl for me. I need to see more of her to really judge her I think. I do think she is easily manipulated so Lea and Danielle is bad news for her just like how Lea talked in into doing the prank since it wasn't her idea to begin with.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
her path makes me want to see how bad it will be if you cheat on her cause she is crazy and threatened to cut you dick off if you do.
Isn't it an irony, calling girl too slutty and yet, wanting to cheat in her:ROFLMAO:
Don't get me wrong, I am not starting a fight, it's just that - many players here said that Danialle is too slutty for them, not only you, and yet here we are, a bit hypocritical, isn't it)))

Also I find it really funny that Danielle is the only one that wants exclusive relationship with MC despite being slutty so far (I didn't try Mei paths, so maybe not only her). That I didn't expect from her at all, considering start of the game.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Isn't it an irony, calling girl too slutty and yet, wanting to cheat in her:ROFLMAO:
Don't get me wrong, I am not starting a fight, it's just that - many players here said that Danialle is too slutty for them, not only you, and yet here we are, a bit hypocritical, isn't it)))

Also I find it really funny that Danielle is the only one that wants exclusive relationship with MC despite being slutty so far (I didn't try Mei paths, so maybe not only her). That I didn't expect from her at all, considering start of the game.
I'm one of those players that call her too slutty for me haah but to be fair I usually like to play all paths. Which is why I have a faithful and cheating path for her haha. I dont consider her one of my main girls / paths I play first just one I will play to see the content.

But yeah her wanting a exclusive relationship was a surprise for sure.

Sep 26, 2023

If you're on Mei path, both Danielle & Lea team up and send a sex video to the MC and offer him to have a threesome.

If you're on Danielle path, Lea sends a sex video and tries to convince the MC to cheat on Danielle with her.

If you're on Danielle path and pick Alice over Summer, Lea & Summer team up and send a sex video to the MC.

If you're on Danielle or Lea path, Mei goes full yandere and thinks you're the scum of the earth.

Logical conclusion :

93Np.gif

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
If you're on Mei path, both Danielle & Lea team up and send a sex video to the MC and offer him to have a threesome.

If you're on Danielle path, Lea sends a sex video and tries to convince the MC to cheat on Danielle with her.

If you're on Danielle path and pick Alice over Summer, Lea & Summer team up and send a sex video to the MC.

If you're on Danielle or Lea path, Mei goes full yandere and thinks you're the scum of the earth.

Logical conclusion :

View attachment 3388436

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The first two minutes were great, then it turned out the Katherine character was just a juvenile setup for the story and she wouldn't be seen anywhere in the game anymore, especially not as an LI.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The first two minutes were great, then it turned out the Katherine character was just a juvenile setup for the story and she wouldn't be seen anywhere in the game anymore, especially not as an LI.
She will be in the game later she shows up again briefly. But yeah probably will be some time till she appears in front of the MC. But yeah if she is all you care about probably best to drop the game. I personally don't plan to play her path when it does appear she reminds me to much of Jade from Being a Dik.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Okay, just wow... what a collection of boobies :love:!
Steam just recommended this game to me when I bought a "similar product" :sneaky:, I can't believe that I didn't know about this game... surely has the best graphics along with Summer's Heat, unbelievable and it's been free for months!

I have only been able to play up to the part where they start swimming in the lake and it's obvious that Mei is in love with the MC, so why let another whore sit on her crush's lap instead of offering herself?
Anyways, I just hope it doesn't turn out to be Friday the 13th :ROFLMAO:.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
game... surely has the best graphics along with Summer's Heat, unbelievable and it's been free for months!
yeah I just discovered this game recently to me it has the best graphics ive seen and ive played most of the other titles that are considered to have S tier graphics / renders.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Steam just recommended this game to me when I bought a "similar product" :sneaky:, I can't believe that I didn't know about this game... surely has the best graphics along with Summer's Heat, unbelievable and it's been free for months!

I have only been able to play up to the part where they start swimming in the lake and it's obvious that Mei is in love with the MC, so why let another whore sit on her crush's lap instead of offering herself?
Heh...what's the area (lake) called again PL? Think...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :FacePalm:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

I,for example, want a Friday the 13th experience in this game :devilish:. Sex and murders? Why not? :LOL:

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
I've seen a lot of criticism ITT for the LIs and MC, and I respectfully disagree with those criticisms, so I'd like to provide my 2 cents.

The way I see it, this game has a good balance of options when it comes to LIs.

Mei - This one's for you if your LI must be a prim and proper virgin girl that has never even kissed another man, and who also happens to have had a secret crush on you for years, so you don't even have to make any effort to charm her. Or if you just like Asian girls.

Alice - A slight variation of Mei, this one's for you if you enjoy the idea of eloping with a kissless virgin girl who's been kept in a metaphorical cage her entire life by her conservative father and is looking for someone to help her break free. Or if you just like redheads.

Summer - Another variation of Mei, this one's for you if your rules are a bit more relaxed. Summer could be a virgin, but realistically she's probably had one or two past relationships. She's not a girl who will sleep around, but she will not hesitate to use her body to lure the man she's romantically interested in. Speaking of which, she's had a crush on you for a while and she hadn't even realized it or wanted to admit it, so this one might also be for you if you like tsundere/emotionally conflicted girls. Or if you just like blondes.

Danielle - Take a virgin and a whore, add them together and divide them by two and you get this girl. Danielle has definitely slept around for a while, but her brain has not been completely eroded by that lifestyle. Maybe it's because she's had to live in the shadow of her more successful slut friend, but deep down, she knows that committing to a boyfriend is a better life choice than continuing to ride the dick carousel. This one's for you if you know you want an experienced girl who, despite her past, wants to leave that lifestyle behind and settle down with one guy while still being at her prime. Or if you just like girl-next-door brunettes with braided hair.

Lea - This one's for you if you know you want a girl who is a whore through and through. Whether you enjoy the idea of "fixing broken girls with daddy issues", or you just like her the way she is being the biggest baddest bitch, Lea is your girl if you're looking forward to the most amazing sex of your life and you don't give a monkey's what her "body count" is. Or if you just like femme fatale brunettes.

(There's also Katherine, but it's not clear yet whether she will be an LI or not.)

As for MC, I've seen people complain because he's too hang up on his past relationship, but frankly, that humanizes him and makes him more relatable. It certainly beats having yet another kissless virgin MC who somehow possesses the ability to make every pussy in his vicinity wet, or yet another emotionally dead manwhore of an MC who just lives to lay pipe. This MC may or may not play in multiple courts depending on your choices, but deep down he's a man looking for a girl to fill the gap his previous love left him. I have absolutely no problem with that kind of premise, and I only hope that the dev will stick the landing in his storytelling.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Lea - This one's for you if you know you want a girl who is a whore through and through. Whether you enjoy the idea of "fixing broken girls with daddy issues", or you just like her the way she is being the biggest baddest bitch, Lea is your girl if you're looking forward to the most amazing sex of your life and you don't give a monkey's what her "body count" is. Or if you just like femme fatale brunettes.
Maybe she is the only real virgin around?!

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes