3.90 star(s) 62 Votes

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
There's a lot of potential in this game, I'm looking forward to the sequel. All the girls are very beautiful and the animations are ok... Just a note: If a fetish is included in a choice based game, then the fetish(footjob) should be optional... Nice animation, but not everyone likes it... It's irrational that almost all the girls do this... Alex is a disgusting jealous ass what he did to MC to prevent the scene with Lea... The punishment he got in the morning is ridiculous and childish... I wonder what happens to Daniella after she found Alex... About the girls: Lea and Daniella are a bit of a rival and they're only interested in sex, which is fine, since according to the story they'll only be together on the weekend... However, they would share an MC on a certain route, and that sounds exciting. .. Mei is an innocent virgin who has a secret and that makes her character more interesting... Summer is a perfect choice for those who like games with friendship benefits... Katherine - I can't say much about her yet, but she will definitely have a lot of action.. .And finally my favorite, yes Alice, a beautiful red-haired girl, and I want to marry her now and make her a dozen children... Good luck in the sequel...

(Sorry if my English is wrong, it's not my mother tongue)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I mean, it's a VN world, I am sure MC's father will get in touch with him soon and tell MC that he is dying and leaving his business to him... probably also will ask MC to take care of "household":rolleyes:
I'm laying down my claim to his imaginary possibly non-existant sister right now! Hopefully she'll be stuck in the washing machine when we get home!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
But what about the money that is needed for the upkeep of these children? :LUL:.
Dude this is F95... Everything is possible here... Let your imagination run wild in a place where characters and game developers do thousands of irrational things in games... Think MC wins gambling or poker and buys it all Dreamland to populate it with lots of little red-haired children... ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dude this is F95... Everything is possible here... Let your imagination run wild in a place where characters and game developers do thousands of irrational things in games... Think MC wins gambling or poker and buys it all Dreamland to populate it with lots of little red-haired children... ;)
This needs to be an ending lol.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes