3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I thought Alex killed her...
Yes, maybe the preview is a flashback to explain what happened at that time
or maybe they are not dead yet and are just missing

Only the developer Game knows at this time :ROFLMAO: :cool: :coffee:
It's been a while, but iirc, Alex killed Abigail (or it's inferred he did), because she kept getting in the way of him & Rose (who he was in love with). Who are the 2 I believe are in the photo.

Abigail is the one with long hair. Meaning the girl on left and in the preview is Rose - the girl Alex is (or was) in love with.

MC's ex girlfriend's name is Jacklyn.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's been a while, but iirc, Alex killed Abigail (or it's inferred he did), because she kept getting in the way of him & Rose (who he was in love with). Who are the 2 I believe are in the photo.

Abigail is the one with long hair. Meaning the girl on left and in the preview is Rose - the girl Alex is (or was) in love with.

Makes you wonder why some folk bother with visual NOVELS....because they obviously don't bother reading shit.

Ohhh look...pretty picture....

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

damn you have a better memory of this game than me don't even recall the MC having a ex girlfriend lol if my backlog wasnt so big id say I need to replay this

vije89

Feb 22, 2024

ah I think you are truly correct one, Thank you broo (y)

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
damn you have a better memory of this game than me don't even recall the MC having a ex girlfriend lol if my backlog wasnt so big id say I need to replay this
I had to look at saves to see which one was which between Rose & Abigail. But I remember Jacklyn, cause MC is having a bit of a freak out about her, right after talking to Lea at the fire at the end of latest update (just before finding Mei is missing).

Reactions: Maviarab
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes