3.90 star(s) 63 Votes

kefemylah0

Jun 8, 2024
"Extract..." will give you options as to where to extract the files to.
"Extract here" will skip that and just extract them into the folder the archive/zip file is currently saved in
"Extract to Dreamland..." will do the same as "Extract here", but create a new folder to extract the files into first.

So it depends on where you want the game to be saved, really.

I chose extract here but i just took me back to here i think i did some wrong in the process or something idk Screenshot (1).png

Feb 25, 2024

kefemylah0

Jun 8, 2024

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
How do you save progress for future update. Please don't tell me i have to play through the whole thing again
Yes. You need to save as you go along. Each point you want to save, use right click on your mouse and choose save progress. Then pick where you want to save that point. Save as much as you want. Some people save heaps, some just at decisions, some just for updates.

If you need to start again. You can skip quickly by either pushing the skip button at the bottom of the page, which will take you to the next decision point. Or you can use the CTRL on your computer. It works as a Fast Forward button and will stop when you take your finger off.

Then you can use Load Story to jump to the scene that you want to start from next time.

screenshot0001.png

kefemylah0

Jun 8, 2024
Yes. You need to save as you go along. Each point you want to save, use right click on your mouse and choose save progress. Then pick where you want to save that point. Save as much as you want. Some people save heaps, some just at decisions, some just for updates.

If you need to start again. You can skip quickly by either pushing the skip button at the bottom of the page, which will take you to the next decision point. Or you can use the CTRL on your computer. It works as a Fast Forward button and will stop when you take your finger off.

Then you can use Load Story to jump to the scene that you want to start from next time.

View attachment 3719200

so basically every time there is an update i need to fast forward through the whole story till i get to the updated part

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
But don't you have to download a whole new version. how does it save from the other version to the newer version?
Your saves are saved in your {appdata} folder. So even if you delete the old version, they'll still be there.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
But don't you have to download a whole new version. how does it save from the other version to the newer version?
Usually, you download the updated version (or sometimes there's an "old to new" update-only download you can save instead) and overwrite your existing files. Then you just open the game as usual and load your save. Any time it's different, the post with the download links should tell you what you need to do, so just check those carefully.

Personally, I always err on the side of caution and back up my existing folder first, but at least there's another location (in appdata) that stores the saves and settings.

Feb 25, 2024
Anyone, Pls share update for chapter III preview #5 :D

1718019027965.png

Chapter III Preview #5

Hi everyone,

Alice's route is the last remaing path I need to add to the amusement park section. As well as to go back and do animations for the other girls' routes. There is still a bit of work left to do until I can move on to the next area, but we are gradually getting there.

I know you all are wondering when is the update coming out, but it is still too early form me to give a firm answer.

vije89

Feb 22, 2024
View attachment 3723020

Chapter III Preview #5

Hi everyone,

Alice's route is the last remaing path I need to add to the amusement park section. As well as to go back and do animations for the other girls' routes. There is still a bit of work left to do until I can move on to the next area, but we are gradually getting there.

I know you all are wondering when is the update coming out, but it is still too early form me to give a firm answer.
Thank you a lot bro.... :love: :love: but can you share with high res for picture, Pls ? :(

Reactions: tmu500
3.90 star(s) 63 Votes