3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
2 slut meet a man, suddenly change their lifestyle for him, become loyal to him and now they only want to have sex with him? Any way you look at it, this is ridiculous. First of all, it's against their character, they are basically drug and sex addicts who cheat on their boyfriends and often have one night stands with random men.

The developer didn't say anything about cuck content, which seems a bit suspicious. Unfortunately, the way Leah behaves gives me the feeling that cuck content will be added to the game. If Mc's friend wasn't sick, he would have already fucked Leah and Leah was ready to fuck him which is a good thing because she is a slut who doesn't mind fucking random guys. Now Leah, fake or not, is Mc's friend's girlfriend, so what happens when Mc's friend wants to fuck Leah again, will a meteorite fall from the sky or will he suddenly not want to fuck Leah anymore? (He almost killed MC for Leah)

I really don't understand why you would add a character like that if you're not going to make a cuck game. I mean, it's ridiculous that characters who have led a slutty lifestyle for years are suddenly only after mc.

Nobody expects complete reality from games, but I think it's valuable for games to have stories with an acceptable level of logic and appropriate characters that fit into that story.

Other than that, Summer is the best girl.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
If he's touched Danielle, then Lea will have to get in line after my MC:sneaky:
Nobody messes with my main girl in the game:cool:
Danielle may not be my main girl. But my MC is coming too. Even just to watch if you don't need a hand. This is going to be fun.
My MC will join both of you in your fun:)

As for main LI, I still haven't decided who is the best girl, but leaning more towards Danielle.

That prank of Summer and Leah really pissed me off. I would understand If it was Leah only, but Summer knows MC for how many years, she should have known that he is not a creep by that moment, so yeah, it was absolutely ridiculous and silly.

And as for Danielle, she is almost the opposite of Leah (at least at the moment), no idea, what brought them two together.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
My MC will join both of you in your fun:)

As for main LI, I still haven't decided who is the best girl, but leaning more towards Danielle.

That prank of Summer and Leah really pissed me off. I would understand If it was Leah only, but Summer knows MC for how many years, she should have known that he is not a creep by that moment, so yeah, it was absolutely ridiculous and silly.

And as for Danielle, she is almost the opposite of Leah (at least at the moment), no idea, what brought them two together.
yeah even tho Summer is my favorite ive not ready to say she is my best girl because of the prank im just willing to give her a second chance ( not forgive just yet). I think I would of been okay with the prank if the MC had a history of being a perv or creep in the past and Summer knew it. if I had to pick a best girl probably be the redhead I forgot her name but honestly too early to say that about her.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
2 slut meet a man, suddenly change their lifestyle for him, become loyal to him and now they only want to have sex with him? Any way you look at it, this is ridiculous. First of all, it's against their character, they are basically drug and sex addicts who cheat on their boyfriends and often have one night stands with random men.

The developer didn't say anything about cuck content, which seems a bit suspicious. Unfortunately, the way Leah behaves gives me the feeling that cuck content will be added to the game. If Mc's friend wasn't sick, he would have already fucked Leah and Leah was ready to fuck him which is a good thing because she is a slut who doesn't mind fucking random guys. Now Leah, fake or not, is Mc's friend's girlfriend, so what happens when Mc's friend wants to fuck Leah again, will a meteorite fall from the sky or will he suddenly not want to fuck Leah anymore? (He almost killed MC for Leah)

I really don't understand why you would add a character like that if you're not going to make a cuck game. I mean, it's ridiculous that characters who have led a slutty lifestyle for years are suddenly only after mc.

Nobody expects complete reality from games, but I think it's valuable for games to have stories with an acceptable level of logic and appropriate characters that fit into that story.

Ah... you're one of those types. This is the second time I've seen you applying an overly broad and incorrect definition of "cuck content" and complaining when an LI has any semblance of a sex life not involving the MC. Now here you are trying to bait that shit again in another thread. So I'm just going to put you on The List™ and yet again remind you to actually learn about tropes before complaining about them. Not every situation where a girl has an active sex life beyond the MC's cock is "cuck content" nor is the LI a "slut".

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

*sighs*

check-list-bj-novak.gif

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Ah... you're one of those types. This is the second time I've seen you applying an overly broad and incorrect definition of "cuck content" and complaining when an LI has any semblance of a sex life not involving the MC. Now here you are trying to bait that shit again in another thread. So I'm just going to put you on The List™ and yet again remind you to actually learn about tropes before complaining about them. Not every situation where a girl has an active sex life beyond the MC's cock is "cuck content" nor is the LI a "slut".
200w.gif

I didn't need to know that. :BootyTime:
So attettion whore behavior I guess. :FacePalm:
"I'm not playing this game anymore, I'll block you, etc." :HideThePain:

Meh, that's good news, I won't have to read your nonsensical replies anymore because you don't understand what I'm saying.
Or you are deliberately distorting my comments.

Sep 26, 2023
Now Leah, fake or not, is Mc's friend's girlfriend, so what happens when Mc's friend wants to fuck Leah again, will a meteorite fall from the sky or will he suddenly not want to fuck Leah anymore? (He almost killed MC for Leah)
It's heavily implied that the "bestie" is a psycho killer who will probably try to harm Danielle. You think Leah will willingly sleep with him after that ? :unsure:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's heavily implied that the "bestie" is a psycho killer who will probably try to harm Danielle. You think Leah will willingly sleep with him after that ? :unsure:
Not just that but I don't think Leah ever really intends to sleep with him just string him along to use him until she has to do something she doesn't want to do. I get the sense she is all tease and nothing else really cause of bad experiences in the past or something tho we know that won't be the case at some point with the MC. ( Unless I forgot something)

Yourmom21

Aug 19, 2020

?? I mean dude, they didint change shit for him lol ? Your literaly contradicting yourself " become loyal to him and now they only want to have sex with him ", after that you go " If Mc's friend wasn't sick, he would have already fucked Leah and Leah was ready to fuck him " ???? Are you ok ?
I think you dont have realy much experience in real life, just because someone is a slut dosent mean she sleeps with anyone especialy if they dont find them atractive lol.
This a scenario there are 5 atractive girls, 2 guys one of them is good looking the other isint. Its normal that the girls gravitate towards the atractive MC, Leah already said she dosent like the friend shes only with him because of convinience.
If you were a slut would you bang someone you dont find atractive ?
Also Danielle talked to Summer that in the festival they dont have to compete for one guy there are loads of him.
Your way off.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes