3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

BowWow1815

Feb 28, 2024
Great renders. Stupid story. When are we going to get to wreck all the big tittied redheaded virgin's holes? And I mean really wreck. Not just use once. Ruin her for other men. Make her crave being treated like a piece of meat.

Feb 25, 2024

Chapter III Preview #4

Hi everyone,
I am still working on the theme park section which is one of the most complex parts of the game so far, with many different routes and animations. Here, you see a snippet of Summer's path. After the theme park section is done, the next big part of Chapter 3 will be more linear, so the development should move quicker.

vije89

Feb 22, 2024

Chapter III Preview #4

Hi everyone,
I am still working on the theme park section which is one of the most complex parts of the game so far, with many different routes and animations. Here, you see a snippet of Summer's path. After the theme park section is done, the next big part of Chapter 3 will be more linear, so the development should move quicker.
thank for your sharing, but can you share us with more big resolution of preview picture so we can see more clearly and detail :D thank you very much

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Reading about the mc from commenters. Seems like the guy(mc's) a pushover/loser like a lot of games, idk I haven't played this one in a while, just ch.1. and I just felt like getting this out, doesn't this happen in quite a bit of the vn's out there, like what are these developers doing, trying to be relatable or something, that's offensive if they think that people would like to relate to some pushover, or is it something more like expressing themselves through that. or even that people would want to follow a game just for the nice titties but get annoyed when the person or people you "control" Are indeed pushovers(I aint gonna pay or stick around to wait years for your MC's to grow up and get a pair.) Its just annoying, unrealistic and as well.)

Just was wondering if anyone felt the same.

EDIT:text eror

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Reading about the mc from commenters. Seems like the guy(mc's) a pushover/loser like a lot of games, idk I haven't played this one in a while, just ch.1. and I just felt like getting this out, doesn't this happen in quite a bit of the vn's out there, like what are these developers doing, trying to be relatable or something, that's offensive if they think that people would like to relate to some pushover, or is it something more like expressing themselves through that. or even that people would want to follow a game just for the nice titties but get annoyed when the person or people you "control" Are indeed pushovers(I aint gonna pay or stick around to wait years for your MC's to grow up and get a pair.) Its just annoying, unrealistic and as well.)

It's not just this MC. MC's nearly everywhere are basically little bitches with less social understanding and interaction than a 10 year old. There's very few that think and act like normal adults. To be fair, I've seen a lot worse than this one.

Reactions: NewMan2098

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

maybe cause im a pushover myself ( probably even more of pushover than alot of MC's tbh) I don't really see the big deal that much or have alot of issue when an MC is a pushover. I have bigger issue when a MC is dumb as hell. With that being said I don't really see this MC being much of a pushover compared to others. You can literally shove your friends face in shit Unless there is something I forgot about entirely I never really got that impression from this MC.

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
maybe cause im a pushover myself ( probably even more of pushover than alot of MC's tbh) I don't really see the big deal that much or have alot of issue when an MC is a pushover. I have bigger issue when a MC is dumb as hell. With that being said I don't really see this MC being much of a pushover compared to others. You can literally shove your friends face in shit Unless there is something I forgot about entirely I never really got that impression from this MC.
There is a lot worse than this MC out there. (I think I had this exact same conversation on another game a few days ago. LOL)

Feb 25, 2024
I too, am tired of playing with an MC who seems like an idiot, but in this game, the MC isn't even that bad, it's his friend who is, but what stands out in this game are the female characters, especially the two who join them.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I too, am tired of playing with an MC who seems like an idiot, but in this game, the MC isn't even that bad, it's his friend who is, but what stands out in this game are the female characters, especially the two who join them.
Definitely like those 2, especially Lea, but I'm hooked on Summer. I dreamt about that Lea/Summer threesome for days, even if they did leave MC blueballed. Now they know he's not the creep, they should go again.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Definitely like those 2, especially Lea, but I'm hooked on Summer. I dreamt about that Lea/Summer threesome for days, even if they did leave MC blueballed. Now they know he's not the creep, they should go again.
not gonna lie even tho Summer is probably my favorite. I don't think I've fully fully forgiven her for what she did but just giving her a second chance. I just really hated how a stranger could manipulate her so easily for someone that is suppose to be a good friend. She should of known better or at least given the MC the benefit of the doubt unless he had a history of being a pervy creep especially since Danielle is a stranger. It honestly left a real sour taste in my mouth more than normal since I want her to be my favorite.

Reactions: flaviopaganini

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
not gonna lie even tho Summer is probably my favorite. I don't think I've fully fully forgiven her for what she did but just giving her a second chance. I just really hated how a stranger could manipulate her so easily for someone that is suppose to be a good friend. She should of known better or at least given the MC the benefit of the doubt unless he had a history of being a pervy creep especially since Danielle is a stranger. It honestly left a real sour taste in my mouth more than normal since I want her to be my favorite.
Definitely frustrating when your favorite does that. I took it that, she did it because she really wanted to. And that she now sees MC in a different way. But, she better be on her best behavior from now on! And maybe throw in a real threesome.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes