3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You all realise she is just all talk right?

A relationship? You live miles apart from each other most likely and will never see each other again after your couple weeks at Dreamland.
yeah I know it's all talk and she she isn't going to cut the MC's dick off. Yeah it's just a vacation or whatever where they may or may not stay in contact who is to say. However it doesnt mean there won't be a cheating path for her , as that one sentence made me feel that there will be one, since clearly she doesnt want the MC to sleep around. You may see it different that's fine but I dont see it the same way.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
You all realise she is just all talk right?

A relationship? You live miles apart from each other most likely and will never see each other again after your couple weeks at Dreamland.
I´m not believing that she is going to cut Mc´s dick with a scissors or something :LOL: , but i believe her when she says that she doesn´t want an open relationship with the Mc, so she should be angry or look for a way to hurt the Mc if she is cheated. (for hurting i don´t think in physical damage but maybe she can try to fuck our friend or something,or just spread bad rumors about us)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
yeah I know it's all talk and she she isn't going to cut the MC's dick off. Yeah it's just a vacation or whatever where they may or may not stay in contact who is to say. However it doesnt mean there won't be a cheating path for her , as that one sentence made me feel that there will be one, since clearly she doesnt want the MC to sleep around. You may see it different that's fine but I dont see it the same way.
I´m not believing that she is going to cut Mc´s dick with a scissors or something :LOL: , but i believe her when she says that she doesn´t want an open relationship with the Mc, so she should be angry or look for a way to hurt the Mc if she is cheated. (for hurting i don´t think in physical damage but maybe she can try to fuck our friend or something,or just spread bad rumors about us)
You're going on a piss up and fuck vacation...

Pretty sure she know's you gonna spread the love around. Pretty sure she also knows she is being completely unrealistic lol.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

Pretty sure she know's you gonna spread the love around. Pretty sure she also knows she is being completely unrealistic lol.
It would make sense if she just admits that she knew the Mc was going to cheat on her when she discovers it but... For now i don´t think her reaction would be peaceful.

The time will say.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Yeah I think that's why she set boundaries , no cheating / sleeping around if the MC want to sleep or be with her. Tho maybe she is just crazy and is hoping for something more serious and meaningful after just meeting us for a few days, that wouldn't surprise me and honestly hoping for it. That's why I made a "cheating" save and faithful for her. Tho to be honest I only have faithful / solo path saves in this game yet to make one where I sleep around. Either way she is my 2nd least favorite and I'm playing her path purely for content. So if im wrong and she doesnt have a cheating path at some point o well I wasted like 5 minutes each update control skipping.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I am pretty sure she doesn't think this way, otherwise she wouldn't have proposed this deal to MC in the 1st place.

I mean, knowing that you will be cheated on - you are not gonna ask to be exclusive, it makes no sense.
How can you cheat on someone you're not even in a relationship with, especially when you're both heading to a week fuck fest festival hmmm?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
How can you cheat on someone you're not even in a relationship with, especially when you're both heading to a week fuck fest festival hmmm?
I do agree that they should be in an actual relationship first and actually have a talk before the MC can cheat. However it seems that she would consider it as cheating and sometimes it what matters more what one party considers cheating even if it makes no sense. Otherwise she wouldn't have threatened us if she didn't consider it as such. Tho id say those people usually are either a bit crazy or are just to much in their head to think about things rationally and jump the gun like with her considering us being in a relationship after a casual hookup without a conversation. Which is not a surprise tho as she seemed crazy to me since the lake.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
I do agree that they should be in an actual relationship first and actually have a talk before the MC can cheat. However it seems that she would consider it as cheating and sometimes it what matters more what one party considers cheating even if it makes no sense. Otherwise she wouldn't have threatened us if she didn't consider it as such. Tho id say those people usually are either a bit crazy or are just to much in their head to think about things rationally and jump the gun like with her considering us being in a relationship after a casual hookup without a conversation. Which is not a surprise tho as she seemed crazy to me since the lake.
Maybe she has just had enough, ex-boyfriends cheaters, BFF who cheated on her BF etc.
So, she just decided to take everything in her hands.

What maybe doesn't make sense for people around her - seems logical and normal to her. Like to threaten a guy she just met to cut his balls off.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Maybe she is doing some cutting.... would be a nice surprise and would have some real adult content!
She might be Kaija 2.0....
I don't remember any Kaija, you mean the Asian girl?
Even the main group of friends seems to live far away from each other, so I do not expect any serious long-term consequences :whistle::coffee:.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Any idea when the new update drops ?
probably be awhile since if I recall correctly last update was in February and I believe this is one of those games that has over a 6 month dev cycle update a year from what I heard. So probably not till end of Summer or Fall be my guess if but I hope im wrong.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I just noticed Episode 2 was released today on Steam. Does anyone know if it's the same version as this one here? Because I feel like as it stands episode 2 is incomplete and I find it strange that it's already being sold in an unfinished state, not even early access.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I just noticed Episode 2 was released today on Steam. Does anyone know if it's the same version as this one here? Because I feel like as it stands episode 2 is incomplete and I find it strange that it's already being sold in an unfinished state, not even early access.
It must be a patch, because the DLC with chapter 2 came out almost a month ago, I bought it on the 5th of April.
I think it's complete, similar to the content here :unsure:.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
It must be a patch, because the DLC with chapter 2 came out almost a month ago, I bought it on the 5th of April.
I think it's complete, similar to the content here :unsure:.
Oh wow you are right, I'm dumb, I had the day and month mixed up thinking it was May 4th but it was actually April 5th. Thanks for the clarification. :FacePalm:

Reactions: PickerLewd
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes