3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Just too slutty to be considered someone id play their path on one of my main saves but that makes her great for save just to see the content :)
Yeah, it will be interesting to see the girls´s reaction when they find out about the infidelity , it´s worthy have a path just for that.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
actually, I am not an expert at how reverse psychology works... but considering how Danielle reacts even on possibility of being cheated on - I would assume she would never do that by herself, which makes her somehow trustworthy when it comes to serious relationship, - this or maybe I am just biased a bit:sneaky:
oh I think she is trustworthy in terms of being in a relationship and not cheating. If I recall correctly she got mad / didn't like how her best friend was or did cheating on her BF and told us all about it behind her back. So to me that makes me think she probably never cheat on the MC. But is she trustworthy as a person that's im not 100% sure on I want to say maybe and maybe not it's a coin flip for me right now.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to Dreamland!
A town known for its wild college spring break festivities, including activities filled with hot girls, parties, and sex.
Upon closer inspection, Dreamland conceals a terrifying secret that haunts you and your friends.​
I dreamed of a new overview. ;)

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
so no ones got the chapter 2 upload that came out yesterday?
You fell in the same trap like me :ROFLMAO: .i saw his Tweet about Steam release and i thought it was the new chapter so i went here quickly,but there weren´t any commets about it so i just went back to Twitter and them i realized it was just Steam release :(

• Sad
Reactions: Hotkillerz

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You fell in the same trap like me :ROFLMAO: .i saw his Tweet about Steam release and i thought it was the new chapter so i went here quickly,but there weren´t any commets about it so i just went back to Twitter and them i realized it was just Steam release :(
We played chapter 2 here two months ago :KEK:.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
chapter 2 was released a while ago

what you probably are talking about is that it was released on steam finally

i've got an update on steam (ch2) on friday
We played chapter 2 here two months ago :KEK:.
To be fair, the newest build isn't here yet either, v2.7.8 is available on Patreon and Steam.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There was the catch, it was too suspicious that the game was free with this visual quality.
I fell for it and I never thought of a DLC for games like this that are too short :sneaky::coffee:.
Yip, there are some that are free, then the next season/chapter is pay, example College Kings (shit game anyway), there are some truly free ones but they are so far behind Patreon releases, it's like they forgot they even put it on Steam.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yip, there are some that are free, then the next season/chapter is pay, example College Kings (shit game anyway), there are some truly free ones but they are so far behind Patreon releases, it's like they forgot they even put it on Steam.
The free part is pretty long, and I've played far worse, but yeah, I'd say the social mechanics suck, and it's a shame they won't fix the lack of save compatibility with the paid second part.
Speaking of Dreamland, there can't be any major changes between v0.2.7 and v0.2.8, so there's no rush.

Reactions: TREXrg
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes