3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
To be fair, the newest build isn't here yet either, v2.7.8 is available on Patreon and Steam.
0.2.8 is pretty much just a hotfix update (adding save naming + some spelling fixes) - no new content there.

Chapter 3 is next, but it's still heavily WIP.

vije89

Feb 22, 2024
I saw in patreon, new update for outfit Poll Alice (Cool Guy + Chad), can anyone share about this maybe, please.... Thank you

HanzoGruber

Apr 4, 2024
Graphically its good. But boy the writing in this game, is at least at start ultra lame.
Ihope the developer gets better in writing, this is sometimes dull, and at some pount it reads as if someone under 16 years tried to write a "cool" and "mysterious" story by copying all the bad movies ...

Reactions: The Krogan Dude

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
someone else maybe Lea hell no I don't trust her for a second. But she is worth playing her path just to cockblock your best friend and rub his face in puke.
And for watch Danielle reaction when she finds out that the Mc and her best friend have fucked... (only if you chose to start a relationship with her)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
And for watch Danielle reaction when she finds out that the Mc and her best friend have fucked... (only if you chose to start a relationship with her)
o I intent too the moment Danielle threatened to cut our dick off if we cheat sealed the deal that I am 100% gonna have a save I cheat on her

Reactions: Don Sucio

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
o I intent too the moment Danielle threatened to cut our dick off if we cheat sealed the deal that I am 100% gonna have a save I cheat on her
You all realise she is just all talk right?

A relationship? You live miles apart from each other most likely and will never see each other again after your couple weeks at Dreamland.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes