3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
yeah im hoping the story does improve, which I think it's heading in that direction. Right now I mostly like this for the graphics best ive played so far even compared to some of the other S tier games graphic wise. I cant pick a LI right now tho as I don't trust any of them fully even Alice despite she has yet to do anything to break trust or be sus but everyone else has so im waiting for her to do something.
yea i agree with you, that graphic wise this VN is one of the best for sure
About the LI yea nobody is to be trusted...(beauty wise though i choose summer)
for the story we have to wait and see what happens(i hope it can keep up)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is there a way to download the new version but to keep the progress?
you don't lose any progress unless you delete your saves. Only time you need would lose progression is if you got a new hard drive / built a new pc without back saves manually.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1711611219193.png

Hi everyone,

Sorry for providing a very quiet month in terms of Patreon content.

Things have been quite busy on my side. I have done the introduction part for the new chapter and mostly finished setting up Chapter 2 for release on various other platforms.

There has also been a small update that gives you the ability to add custom names to save menu pages.

Now, I can come back and work on the more exciting part of the update - dates with the girls at the amusement park!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Danielle is nowhere to be seen :unsure: On the bright side, if Alex got rid of her, I won't have to worry anymore about cheating on her with Summer & Leia :BootyTime:
Leia would not have left her friend - they are all fine and everyone is alive, it’s just that the dev likes to escalate the situation.

Reactions: AlexMpog

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Which is exactly why I am going to cheat on her at least on one save the moment she said that it sealed the deal.
yeah yeah, I remember you)

you are the one, who says that Danielle is too slutty but wants to cheat on her at the same time:LOL:

what a cruel and unfair world we are living in:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah yeah, I remember you)

you are the guy, who says that Danielle is too slutty but wants to cheat on her at the same time:LOL:

what a cruel world we are living in:sneaky:
Just too slutty to be considered someone id play their path on one of my main saves but that makes her great for save just to see the content :)

Reactions: Don Sucio

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Just too slutty to be considered someone id play their path on one of my main saves but that makes her great for save just to see the content :)
actually, I am not an expert at how reverse psychology works... but considering how Danielle reacts even on possibility of being cheated on - I would assume she would never do that by herself, which makes her somehow trustworthy when it comes to serious relationship, - this or maybe I am just biased a bit:sneaky:

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes