3.90 star(s) 61 Votes
Feb 25, 2024
not gonna lie even tho Summer is probably my favorite. I don't think I've fully fully forgiven her for what she did but just giving her a second chance. I just really hated how a stranger could manipulate her so easily for someone that is suppose to be a good friend. She should of known better or at least given the MC the benefit of the doubt unless he had a history of being a pervy creep especially since Danielle is a stranger. It honestly left a real sour taste in my mouth more than normal since I want her to be my favorite.
You replied exactly what I was going to write to Milton, it was a big disappointment when I saw the scene, and I had to rely on a stranger to help me, at least I knew that beautiful redhead , but I've already seen that she has a problematic family.

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
You replied exactly what I was going to write to Milton, it was a big disappointment when I saw the scene, and I had to rely on a stranger to help me, at least I knew that beautiful redhead , but I've already seen that she has a problematic family.
I see you guys points and you're right, it was pretty bad form. I think I just overlooked it, cause they were both so hot (Yeah, I can be shallow sometimes). It didn't take much to forgive Summer when she apologized. And I trust (hope) that now she sees MC as something different, it won't happen again.

Reactions: Maviarab

Mickeljames

Sep 27, 2018
ok i like the renders and graphics... but damn the story is like all ntr or something... like all route is going ntr. go with this girls and boom ntr go with the friend who likes you and boom feels like ntr again..... like her story feels like she will cheat on you vibe or something

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I see you guys points and you're right, it was pretty bad form. I think I just overlooked it, cause they were both so hot (Yeah, I can be shallow sometimes). It didn't take much to forgive Summer when she apologized. And I trust (hope) that now she sees MC as something different, it won't happen again.
I mean her hotness is part of the reason I am willing to give her a second chance and well she apologized as well being friends should mean something the opposite of what it meant to her. She is still not fully forgiven yet however. I actually would of liked the option when she apologized a choice for the MC to not forgive her and make her feel bad. ( unless there was and I forgot)

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I actually would of liked the option when she apologized a choice for the MC to not forgive her and make her feel bad. ( unless there was and I forgot)
well, right after she apologizes - you can choose to go with redhead instead of her and she will feel bad, though she will feel bad not because she pranked you at the lake but cause you dumped her for another girl.

Reactions: metamorphMP

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
well, right after she apologizes - you can choose to go with redhead instead of her and she will feel bad, though she will feel bad not because she pranked you at the lake but cause you dumped her for another girl.
yeah what I thought I would of loved her to feel bad cause you don't forgive her cause of what she did ( at least for a non Summer Playthrough / save)

not saying its ntr but its feels like its going ntr, like the vibe of the story
Don't see how the only one to put moves on another LI isn't even in a relationship with the MC and she is just using the MC's friend anyways. She clearly doesn't want to do anything with the friend , just string him along. I think you are just seeing shit that isn't even there.

Mickeljames

Sep 27, 2018
yeah what I thought I would of loved her to feel bad cause you don't forgive her cause of what she did ( at least for a non Summer Playthrough / save)

Don't see how the only one to put moves on another LI isn't even in a relationship with the MC and she is just using the MC's friend anyways. She clearly doesn't want to do anything with the friend , just string him along. I think you are just seeing shit that isn't even there.
maybe i don't know just gonna wait for the update... i mean i like the game but i cant get that strange feeling somehow

Feb 25, 2024
I'd call it paranoia to say that there is or will be NTR in this game. The only time the plot allowed for a bit of that, the developer came up with a stomach problem for the MC's friend.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
She told Danielle that nothing happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
She told Danielle that nothing happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah that's why his NTR comment confused me. on a unrelated note I can't wait till we can cheat on Danielle just to find out what she does lol. This might be the only AVN where I actually want to cheat on a LI not counting manwhore saves

• Haha

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
yeah that's why his NTR comment confused me. on a unrelated note I can't wait till we can cheat on Danielle just to find out what she does lol. This might be the only AVN where I actually want to cheat on a LI not counting manwhore saves
Hahaha, She might be more dangerous than Lea, it's the quieter ones you've gotta watch out for. (Mind you, she's not quiet while having sex).

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes