3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Mei is a borderline yandere with a entitled to have you attitude. If you're more interested in other girls she speaks about you like you were Charles Manson. The redhead is only one who seems almost normal to be honest.
I hope Alice does end up being normal but I wouldn't be surprised if she isnt. Seems there is a negative about every LI in this one

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Mei is a borderline yandere with a entitled to have you attitude. If you're more interested in other girls she speaks about you like you were Charles Manson. The redhead is only one who seems almost normal to be honest.
I hope Alice does end up being normal but I wouldn't be surprised if she isnt. Seems there is a negative about every LI in this one
Eh, normal's been done ;)
Summer is alright. She thought MC was peeping on her and got caught up in peer pressure, (who hasn't done something with others and afterwards thought, I shouldn't have done that). She realized she'd made a mistake and gave a sincere apology.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yup that is why I was able to forgive her tho makes me a tad wary of her when she is around the other girls as I don't trust Lea or Danielle to get her to cave under peer pressure again
I don't think she will. She seemed sincere and if you're on her path, you have her allegiance now, that you didn't before. If you're not on her path, than maybe something will happen again.

(But tbh if she wants to play with my dick, who am I to deny her the pleasure :ROFLMAO: ).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
It's also the only one that has real feelings for Mc in a game tagged as "romance", but surely it's a coincidence /s
There was smth off putting about her, right from the start, I can't even explain what. But yeah - to each their own.
Mei gives me very strong Yandere vibes right from the beginning, so I always avoided her path.
Even while on my main LI route - Danielle threatens to cut MC's balls off in case of cheating - I don't really take it seriously.
On the other hand - if it was Mei in her place.. brrrrr... goosebumps

In this game, that thing with the MC only happens if the player wants it to. In my first playthrough, I only stayed with Danielle, then I did a route just with Mei, and finally another one just with Alice.
Almost the same for me, only I got Summer instead of Mei

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexMpog

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Mei gives me very strong Yandere vibes right from the beginning, so I always avoided her path.
Even while on my main LI route - Danielle threatens to cut MC's balls off in case of cheating - I don't really take it seriously.
On the other hand - if it was Mei in her place.. brrrrr... goosebumps
Yeah I didn't really like Mei from the start either no idea why I can't even recall a single detail about her character other I think she is a virgin. she is kind of forgettable for me haha.

I kind of hope Danielle's threat isn't just a threat I want some actual consequences for cheating on her which is what I plan to do on 1 save
Edit : when I say consequences I mean anything doesn't have to be losing his dick

• Haha
Reactions: metamorphMP

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah I didn't really like Mei from the start either no idea why I can't even recall a single detail about her character other I think she is a virgin. she is kind of forgettable for me haha.

I kind of hope Danielle's threat isn't just a threat I want some actual consequences for cheating on her which is what I plan to do on 1 save
Edit : when I say consequences I mean anything doesn't have to be losing his dick
Hey Dessolos, Danielle is looking for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys, have not been active on the thread lately but loving the discussions. Does anyone know when we might see ch 3 release?

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Hey guys, have not been active on the thread lately but loving the discussions. Does anyone know when we might see ch 3 release?
If it follows the average of the other chapters, if he splits Chapter 3 into two parts, the first part will be in November. If he releases everything together, it will be in February of next year. Since he has many subscribers on Patreon, he doesn't need to worry about making regular deliveries.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes