Apr 14, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here.

This only includes the videos from the OP (from other posts there are more recent ones but the links are all dead).
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~1.3 GB
New filesize: ~1.0 GB

naygg

Jun 1, 2020
Use MPV player it plays all formats and all the videos are uploaded here, reproduces.

Nov 4, 2019
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here.

This only includes the videos from the OP (from other posts there are more recent ones but the links are all dead).
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~1.3 GB
New filesize: ~1.0 GB
Am I the only one having problems playing these videos?
I can't play them with my default player (which I could with other videos from you) and not even with VLC (I attach a screenshot). Like I said, everything works fine with other videos (except for another collection from the same day) and it's fine when I reencode them.

1631313666513.png

Anita Head

May 26, 2020
Am I the only one having problems playing these videos?
I can't play them with my default player (which I could with other videos from you) and not even with VLC (I attach a screenshot). Like I said, everything works fine with other videos (except for another collection from the same day) and it's fine when I reencode them.

View attachment 1398212
works fine in MPC BE

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Nice animations. But I do wish we could get more medium and long video makers.
I second that. I would rather have people take longer and make less video's if they are a few min long. I personally am not a fan of the loops and short stuff. It's almost pointless imo. Jackerman for example, long video's and they are worth the wait.