Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I am looking in this Game because of boredom. But then i see the MC and thinking this guy looks way to jung and after the sandbox pops out, i am closing the game instead.

Reactions: HansDampf788

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I don't think this qualifies as NTR, it's the same thing Icstor does in Milfy City. Having you collect secret cards that contains random renders that have nothing to do with the storyline. I can tell by the unbearable minigame that the Dev was inspired by MC.
That the exact same thing that ruined Milfy City for me. Who cares if it "non canon" if i see some black retards fuckung Aunt? But that i can forgive, but MMF raping Caroline? Fuck this, never gonna play that idiotic piece of shit again.
P.S Seriously, no incest? Not cool dude, not cool. Fuck, when developers will understand that there had not been even ONE game that got banned for incest. Not. Even. One. Fuck, Mr.C even did nothing in his Corruption and no one got any questions to him.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Curious Have to ask since untill i hear good things about this I will not try it ,But even if 011.jpg is a collectable card in game and not actually a scene.
Im not sure if the girl on the card in the game let alone if she is and is also a LI in which case she can f-ck off but even if she isn't.
Why the f-ck would I won't to collect a card like that in game anyway especially a card showing some other guy banging a girl.
Where's the logic in that If i'm gonna delibratly look for cards to collect in a game then they would need to be like the one's you can collect in Man of the House.
Those were solo pictures of the ladies in the game in a sexy series of more and more revealing cosplay pictues and they where dam hot.
Which makes way more sence to me than collecting pitcure's of other guys f-king???.

Just Wondering.

pmano

May 10, 2020
Curious Have to ask since untill i hear good things about this I will not try it ,But even if 011.jpg is a collectable card in game and not actually a scene.
Im not sure if the girl on the card in the game let alone if she is and is also a LI in which case she can f-ck off but even if she isn't.
Why the f-ck would I won't to collect a card like that in game anyway especially a card showing some other guy banging a girl.
Where's the logic in that If i'm gonna delibratly look for cards to collect in a game then they would need to be like the one's you can collect in Man of the House.
Those were solo pictures of the ladies in the game in a sexy series of more and more revealing cosplay pictues and they where dam hot.
Which makes way more sence to me than collecting pitcure's of other guys f-king???.

Just Wondering.
Yes, the girl is not in the game and it seems no purpose collecting cards of a black guy banging an unknown girl.. But the image is from the bathroom and has the patreon watermark.. Seems like it's something not in the game now but could be in future. I sure don't think it's a collectible card, too clear for that and the game has interracial tag lol.

Reactions: Joyce Harding

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
so no incest patch ? megan is the mom and the files tell you are the ''son''

was gona keep eye for my list the animations are decent but no m/s...

Reactions: Wellington1997

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
is this a game when you click the wrong answer your game over? because i hate this bullsh*t games where i need a walkthrough

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
i can't give sandy the exam answers. i tried to select the answers in the inventory aswell, but it doesn't work for me.
or am i just at the end of the story so far?
So for giving the test answers there's a time in the evening i think it was where she was either in her room on her bed -- if you talk to her then it works and you give her the test answers // the quest after that doesn't seem to work at all tho

Jul 25, 2019
"your sisters... what i mean is, your partner..." so it's not incest, its not tagged incest which means even though the woman said that she meant... "sistahs" and not "sisters?"

i think this needs an incest tag she said sandy and roxy were his sisters and says welcome home and stuff

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
how i can do it ?
can u help me
You have to open the "console" with Shift + o (Letter "o" minuscule, not Number "0")

To unlock this console, I use "Dirtyconsole". Easy, one file to past in a Ren'Py folder.
Look at this post : https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/post-241369

There are other methods to open the console, but for me, it's the easiest !

But be very careful, some changes can broke your came !

Sorry, my English is average because it's not my language.

Last edited:
Reactions: HorusXD and Vauras
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes