BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't like minigames in these types of games, I play to see the story, not to see if I have the ability to do something. I usually look to see the difficulty, and if it is higher than hitting a button that appears on the screen once, I usually quit the game.

In any case, thanks for the game.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
How do you take the exams book back, won't leave my inventory, always says drawer is already empty

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.01 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Dreams Come True [v0.2.0] [Dreamax]

Original size: 1100 MB
Compressed size: 140 MB

Win/Linux:

Keep in mind that this is not an official version, so keep this in mind while troubleshooting errors.
Let me know if you are having issues.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This shit is all over the place, and not in the good way. Engrish is strong, not the worst but sounds stupid as fuck. It has every sickness of a sandbox game, having huge maps where most of them serve no reason yet, only to place events over on it so it would be hard to find them which "extends" the playtime, same shit as Desires do. A bunch of items that yet not buyable because later, bunch of characters that will come later, almost everything is a work in progress. And there's the biggest issue, the lack of cohesion. You meet Frank as if you know each other for who knows how long, while it's the first time. Lara starts blackmailing you for whatever reason (you can't find that out because of the engrish), with pictures that you never took supposedly. Ask to take a picture of someone you haven't even met. There's also a bunch of red herring missions like the buy a camera or talk to Roxy. Oh, and the MC looks like a fruit. Honestly, just because you have something that looks okay, that doesn't mean it's gonna be enough if you suck at every other department.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I see nothing I can do after the walkthrough from 0.1?

Is 0.2 only bugfixing or have it no content?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dreams Come True [v0.2.0] Dreamax

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 134 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 117 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
DOWNLOAD Nopy
I tried to download it and a message appeared warning me to notify the administrator that the compressed download has a problem. ;)

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes