Nov 24, 2018
So the "ntr preview" is just one of the collectible pics from the "secret gallery". I did not come across any other ntr. The renders of the secret gallery look very promising and show way more than the actual content does right now.

Progress is a grind. One of the worst I've encountered in the last months:
  • Clicking through the doors and back-buttons of the map, and missclicking them. All locations but the house use a back-button, the house uses the map icon which is always part of the UI but also always except of in front of the own house disabled.
  • Having to wait 2 seconds when you click on a not yet implemented door/person (WiP splash).
  • Some doors are hard to click/find because they are barely visible.
  • Working is a mini game of Simon Says but you get 10 to 15 bucks. You can only try to work ONCE per day! If you missclick without save, you get nothing and can try again next day. Prices for stuff in the shop range from below 10 bucks to several hundred bucks. The camera you need for a better job is 100 (but I'm not that far yet).
  • Time skip only works on the town map. But to sleep you have to click ->house ->front door ->stairs ->your room's door ->your bed, same to exit the house again in the morning. (again: No immediate access to town map from places deeper into the buildings.)
The English is a cringe, there is some really bad grammar but for the most part the content is at least comprehensible. (I'm far from perfect myself)

The hint system works fine, not perfect but better than a lot of them.

I managed to trigger an event where I had to get some clothes first without getting them. After the event it displayed an error, I suspect it tried to remove the item which I didn't have from the inventory.

I hope the dev(s) will learn from player feedback and improve many things. Because the renders and overall story do look nice. For now, I'll probably stop the grind and hope for a money cheat or an update.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So the "ntr preview" is just one of the collectible pics from the "secret gallery". I did not come across any other ntr. The renders of the secret gallery look very promising and show way more than the actual content does right now.

Progress is a grind. One of the worst I've encountered in the last months:
  • Clicking through the doors and back-buttons of the map, and missclicking them. All locations but the house use a back-button, the house uses the map icon which is always part of the UI but also always except of in front of the own house disabled.
  • Having to wait 2 seconds when you click on a not yet implemented door/person (WiP splash).
  • Some doors are hard to click/find because they are barely visible.
  • Working is a mini game of Simon Says but you get 10 to 15 bucks. You can only try to work ONCE per day! If you missclick without save, you get nothing and can try again next day. Prices for stuff in the shop range from below 10 bucks to several hundred bucks. The camera you need for a better job is 100 (but I'm not that far yet).
  • Time skip only works on the town map. But to sleep you have to click ->house ->front door ->stairs ->your room's door ->your bed, same to exit the house again in the morning. (again: No immediate access to town map from places deeper into the buildings.)
The English is a cringe, there is some really bad grammar but for the most part the content is at least comprehensible. (I'm far from perfect myself)

The hint system works fine, not perfect but better than a lot of them.

I managed to trigger an event where I had to get some clothes first without getting them. After the event it displayed an error, I suspect it tried to remove the item which I didn't have from the inventory.

I hope the dev(s) will learn from player feedback and improve many things. Because the renders and overall story do look nice. For now, I'll probably stop the grind and hope for a money cheat or an update.
The grind sounds like the worst part. That definitely needs improvement.

Nov 22, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
Dreams Come True [v0.1] [Dreamax] - Original Size: 752 MB

Download Win,Linux (96MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (79MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hey, can't click map, keeps crashing

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
Dreams Come True [v0.1] [Dreamax] - Original Size: 752 MB

Download Win,Linux (96MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (79MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the map not working for me

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
the map not working for me
hey, can't click map, keeps crashing
Will have a look.
Edit: Uploading the fixed version, If you found another problem let me know. :)
2nd Edit: Sorry, but I have no idea what is going on. I solved the map error and uploaded the game but someone still commented he is facing map error. I checked again but didn't face the Map error this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: leather_wallet

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The map not working for me , keeps crashing
Did you downloaded the game from new links (does not include mega) or from old links (Included the mega link)?
If you faced the problem with new links I would suggest downloading the original game. because I checked and didn't face map error.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Did you downloaded the game from new links (does not include mega) or from old links (Included the mega link)?
If you faced the problem with new links I would suggest downloading the original game. because I checked and didn't face map error.
i had it download from mega link should i try other links ?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i had it download from mega link should i try other links ?
Just to be sure, we are talking about the Compressed version. and yes I updated the links with the fix. Download from them and let me know if you still face the problem.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Just to be sure, we are talking about the Compressed version. and yes I updated the links with the fix. Download from them and let me know if you still face the problem.
yeah am talking about the compressed one i download it from mega and had this problem..should i get from other links will it works now ?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
yeah am talking about the compressed one i download it from mega and had this problem..should i get from other links will it works now ?
Yes, download from new links. (Does not have mega links). Let me know if you still face the problem or not.

Reactions: omarsayed

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
What do we have here?
-Inventory
-Money grind
-Mini-games
-NTR(some black dude is fucking my property)
-MC looks like Shiloh Jolie
its not ntr dude it could be that fine ass looking girl is slut and the brother here giving some hard fuck with his black cock.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
The quest is very unclear, and the walkthrough doesn't even mention Roxy or when to talk to her. To make matters worse the bartender mini game is really bad, please give people the option to skip it.

Does anyone have a save bypassing the mini game? I'm trying to progress with Olivia.

D

Deleted member 484637

i can't give sandy the exam answers. i tried to select the answers in the inventory aswell, but it doesn't work for me.
or am i just at the end of the story so far?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes