• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Dreams of Desire Ep 12: Gallery Unlocker and Bugfixes Mod [v5.2] [bas]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

preman151

Aug 28, 2018
can you tell me where I can download eps 12 for this game??
I just have 11 episode, srry for bothering question..

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Can you show me the error you're getting please?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/help/Controls-Hover.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/help/Controls-Hover.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1839, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1138, in render
    back = render(style.background, bw, bh, st, at)
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Downloads\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-103-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/help/Controls-Hover.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Dreams of Desire EP12 ELITE-1.0.3
Sat Sep 01 06:24:49 2018
That's basically what it gives me everytime...i unzipped it in the game folder and nothing happens doesn't even show the overwrite the file option. I know i might be doing something wrong here but i just cant figure out what it is lol.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
That's basically what it gives me everytime...i unzipped it in the game folder and nothing happens doesn't even show the overwrite the file option. I know i might be doing something wrong here but i just cant figure out what it is lol.
Yep, the images aren't in the right folders. Open up the zip file and drag the game folder to the same folder with the exe. It should ask you if you want to overwrite stuff and you say "yes".

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Yep, the images aren't in the right folders. Open up the zip file and drag the game folder to the same folder with the exe. It should ask you if you want to overwrite stuff and you say "yes".
Hmm alright so it worked gave me the option overwrite the files but when i start the game it still normal you know. Still missing a few scenes guess it didnt unlock the gallery or anything like that? thx for helping out btw

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hmm alright so it worked gave me the option overwrite the files but when i start the game it still normal you know. Still missing a few scenes guess it didnt unlock the gallery or anything like that? thx for helping out btw
Can you take a look at the screenshots in the OP and tell me if you have those new buttons at the top of the Scenes Replay thing?

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Well, shit. Did you download the full version or my compressed version?
The full version , the one in link in the first page. Maybe i need to delete some other files in the game or i dont know. This whole unzip stuff was confusing as hell. Now when i finaly managed to overwrite it, the button wont show up.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The full version , the one in link in the first page. Maybe i need to delete some other files in the game or i dont know. This whole unzip stuff was confusing as hell. Now when i finaly managed to overwrite it, the button wont show up.
I made you a pre-modded copy of my compressed version of the game here:

It is 548MB - wasn't going to upload 4GB :D

I use 7zip so you'll have to download and install 7zip to unzip it from . Just install the program from the "Download" link at the top left-ish of their page, and then you can right-click on the .7z file and say "Extract to here".

Sorry, getting tired or I would have made it into a regular zip file to make it easier for you.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I made you a pre-modded copy of my compressed version of the game here:

It is 548MB - wasn't going to upload 4GB :D

I use 7zip so you'll have to download and install 7zip to unzip it from . Just install the program from the "Download" link at the top left-ish of their page, and then you can right-click on the .7z file and say "Extract to here".

Sorry, getting tired or I would have made it into a regular zip file to make it easier for you.
You are just incredible! thank you so much this worked perfectly...hope you get your rest now and again thank you :)

Reactions: bas

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Thanks for the mod. Its great to set the variables befor the replays.
Is it possible to set the outfit (normal/revealing) for the "job interview from mom" scene?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote