Mod Dreams of Desire Ep 12: Gallery Unlocker and Bugfixes Mod [v5.2] [bas]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
in Screen Gallery..i have all but just 3 left or missing from Mrs.Turner/Mom and one left from lathisa.
can i get some full complete for all screen gallery? maybe savegame or some. ?

James_007

Dec 22, 2018
Can anybody help me? I downloaded the last update of dreams of desire. I put in the mod like the instructions and now, after I open the game, after a few seconds, there comes the grey screen - where you have the options below "Rollback", "Ignore" etc.

Thanks.

BobMatt432

Mar 25, 2018
The mod does not work for me it says this
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/textbox/Auto_Idle.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 300, in script
    "Please give your character a name that is between 2-10's characters long."
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 101, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/textbox/Auto_Idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 300, in script
    "Please give your character a name that is between 2-10's characters long."
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 618, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 101, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\exports.py", line 1413, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2193, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 913, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render
    st, at)
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "Z:\home\robinson\Dw\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Dreams of Desire EP12 ELITE-1.0.3
Sun Feb 24 15:45:09 2019

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The mod does not work for me it says this
Code:
The above means you need to copy all the images from the zip to the correct folder. Please see the installation instructions in the OP.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
So the NTR warning didn't work, gave me the warning asked me yes or no, her clothes changed when i said no, presumed all was fine then she sucks off the publisher. Bit of a fail cos now I have to go back to the start and waste loads of time doing it all again, shame there isn't a way around that or like a way to choose which scenes you want to view as they happen. Nevermind though, I'll just replay it.

sraynor88

Nov 12, 2017
With the gallery unlocked, go to Extras, and then endings. As soon as that starts, bring up the preferences screen (right click or Esc) and you'll see it in the main menu:
View attachment 139585
Hi, I hit the alt. ending button but only shows me 4 scenes: a sequence in the jail with alice, aunt a mom, alice in a classroom, another with tracey and at the end shows me in a cell, those are all the endings?

Dec 12, 2018
for anyone that's having a hard time getting this to work, there is something minor that i didnt catch the first time around. after you have copied all the files correctly and get into the replay menu you actually have to click the button that reads "Unseen Scenes Locked".....ridiculous i know but that basically allows you to see the scenes you have played which was many in my case.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
for anyone that's having a hard time getting this to work, there is something minor that i didnt catch the first time around. after you have copied all the files correctly and get into the replay menu you actually have to click the button that reads "Unseen Scenes Locked".....ridiculous i know but that basically allows you to see the scenes you have played which was many in my case.
Yeah, that was so ridiculous that I barely noticed it worked that way from the instructions, screenshots, and the fact that it was a huge blue button...

Dec 12, 2018
Yeah, that was so ridiculous that I barely noticed it worked that way from the instructions, screenshots, and the fact that it was a huge blue button...
yeah here i was thinking i screwed up some step during the installation process...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote