Mod Dreams of Desire Ep 12: Gallery Unlocker and Bugfixes Mod [v5.2] [bas]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 2218525

The instructions say "Instructions: Download, unzip in your \game folder answering yes to overwrite files."
And I select "yes to all" but the 12th episode is acces denied.

D

Deleted member 2218525

That means you don't have write access to that location, or a file or files already exist and are write protected.

It might be because you've put it in Program Files; users shouldn't be writing there.
That means you don't have write access to that location, or a file or files already exist and are write protected.

It might be because you've put it in Program Files; users shouldn't be writing there.
This is the game folder in the program files.
The 1-11th episodes is done right, but the 12th is wrong.

Anyway, I give up the game and find something better to play.

Thank you to trying to help me ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This is the game folder in the program files.
The 1-11th episodes is done right, but the 12th is wrong.

Anyway, I give up the game and find something better to play.

Thank you to trying to help me ;)
Did you not read "you don't have write access to that location"?

DO NOT PUT THINGS IN PROGRAM FILES.

GPSU2020

May 18, 2020
Having difficulty merging the file. Using mac, game and mod are both ep12 v1.0.3. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Having difficulty merging the file. Using mac, game and mod are both ep12 v1.0.3. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I'm not sure what you're doing wrong either. Mainly because I don't know what you're doing.

What are you doing, and what is happening?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there any way to avoid the Mom NTR? Not really into that tbh.
You should ask this in the main game thread, not the mod thread.

The answer is yes - it says how in the walkthrough, in the main game thread's OP.

Zarpas13

May 6, 2020
You should ask this in the main game thread, not the mod thread.

The answer is yes - it says how in the walkthrough, in the main game thread's OP.
What I meant is if it is possible to download the mod without the NTR stuff in order to ONLY unlock the gallery as I don't want to replay the game again in order to get the scenes I am missing. Anyway thanks for you answer and help.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What I meant is if it is possible to download the mod without the NTR stuff in order to ONLY unlock the gallery as I don't want to replay the game again in order to get the scenes I am missing. Anyway thanks for you answer and help.
The mod will show the NTR scene (I think - I haven't run it in a long time), but you don't have to click on it.

Zarpas13

May 6, 2020
The mod will show the NTR scene (I think - I haven't run it in a long time), but you don't have to click on it.
Thanks, and also is there any way to avoid the change in name to the characters? Because in the original game the characters are not a family but with this mod the names are changed in order to make the characters be a family. For example, in the original game (no modds) in the scenes the girls would refer to you by your chosen name. However, with the mod they refer to you as brother. As this is something I am not comftable with is there any way to avoid all the "family" content of the mod?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks, and also is there any way to avoid the change in name to the characters? Because in the original game the characters are not a family but with this mod the names are changed in order to make the characters be a family. For example, in the original game (no modds) in the scenes the girls would refer to you by your chosen name. However, with the mod they refer to you as brother. As this is something I am not comftable with is there any way to avoid all the "family" content of the mod?
The mod includes the incest patch. If you don't like that, you'll need to ... mod ... the mod.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote