Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Is there any NTR scene Mrs.turner with other any character other than MC and the book publisher?
No, It is only one scene. Well, unless you don't count Mrs. Turner and aunt Jenna getting fucked in both holes with dildags in the 'bad end' choice.

Reactions: Mr.kash

Jimwell_0820

Feb 4, 2018
You and Nani have officially taken the title for best posts in the entire thread...

You guys should remake the game DoD 2.0!

I totally agree make it a lot more interesting with more consequences depending on players choices, like if mc messes with Marcus mom he'll do the same or the sharing routes.

But I wish you luck for developing it

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I totally agree make it a lot more interesting with more consequences depending on players choices, like if mc messes with Marcus mom he'll do the same or the sharing routes.

But I wish you luck for developing it
DoD is pretty much classic VN, without any choice. There are only four real decisions in the game that change the story in any way, which are: whether or not to apply the spell on Latisha; what to say when you spell Alice (love or submission); whether or not to trick Mrs. Turner about sex with Alice and Tracy; and well go with either the 'you my goddess' or 'you my bitch' route with her herself.

All the endings are just a combination of these decisions, well, and a test of Tracy's 'trust points'.

So in the remake of course need more variability.

Reactions: Jimwell_0820

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Is a remake really in the works? That would be great...
Well, if you noticed, I make my fan art one-to-one with the screenshots of the original game. So, I already has some new scenes in my own copy of DoD:

d20 nightT 1.jpg
This is fan art render

d20 night 1.jpg
This is original game render

And what LewdLab does, no one knows. I think he's already gone into Patreon milking mode, but I'd like to be wrong, yes.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes