VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Nice :FeelsGoodMan: (I hope...)

Now, can anyone tell me if its some weak yuri shit again to stablish my expectations accodingly?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I'm at the beginning and I've seen the words "roomate" and "landlord". Is there supposed to be an incest patch somewhere along the road ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm at the beginning and I've seen the words "roomate" and "landlord". Is there supposed to be an incest patch somewhere along the road ?
few commet before. check page 1, original game patch work on this one too

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Ok anyway, finished it. It was meh. Lesbian/solo bullshit at the beginning, 1 choice that doesn't really matter anyway, in the whole episode. Also, that's personal but my fav character has no sex scenes, and my second fav has a scene where you don't even see her face. I hope other people can enjoy the rest of the characters.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Alright, I gotta say this is a lot better than the first chapter. I was afraid about this with that decline in quality on the last update of the main game and the first chapter of this, but this one is actually decent again :FeelsGoodMan:

Satyrhan

Aug 23, 2018
This its NOT A GAME!!! its more like a sexual novel based on Dreams Of Desire game!!! its a total waste of time!!!

Reactions: tarzan999

spar

May 15, 2017
Mmm I'm surprised people complain about everything, that if they have lesbian is bad, that because tracy does not have sex scenes and I like to imagine that it would have happened that if the DP had starred in her, most likely they would have exploded in complaints and in tears. In short tracy has no scenes because the only way that her audience does not cry is that she fucks with the MC, and they fuck from the 10 update almost at the end of the game.

PS: These updates are filler while preparing his next game.
To the one that seemed boring so simple, do not play it and that's it.
On the other hand, if I liked this update, it was finally a DP, something I would have loved to see in Dream of desire, Starring Ms.turner, Mc and the friend

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes