VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
can i be honest? this expansion still does not convince me, I hoped at least that it was a test to try to make better animations, but nothing

(sorry my english )

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
yeah theres probably going to a bug fix for this anyways due to all the grammar errors

btw whats your thoughts on the game me personally i dont see the same magic with the scenes however im actually playing it for the story which is probably a first in these types of games other then depraved awakening and acting lessons

whos your favorite new girl my favorite new girl is ivy shes my little hex girl
My thoughts on the game are the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
My thoughts on the game are the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bummer on the news that there will be no more lesbian scenes :'( but yeah i love tracy however i love new characters as well the scenes as of now like i said lost their magic but i like the story because its a prequel

Reactions: Paradisum

Five5

Mar 19, 2018
I have an indicative question, how many patrons LewdLab has lost/gained, since the last chapter DoD was released to now?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
bummer on the news that there will be no more lesbian scenes :'( but yeah i love tracy however i love new characters as well the scenes as of now like i said lost their magic but i like the story because its a prequel
It's not prequel. It's just DoD story from Tracy's perspective.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
A nice little backstory to Dreams of Desire that features some of the best renderings I've ever seen (much like the main game) and adds details to an already cool story, however there is one thing that bothers me: what's happened to animations? Why is everything completely static? The main game never featured full animations but the sex scenes were animated at least to some extent, here we have nothing but still images and I don't like this one bit :mad::mad::mad:.

Reactions: Paradisum

AustenNotPowers

Jun 14, 2018
Great update^^ can't wait for further intense storyline progression , and more lesbian scenes with threesomes :FeelsGoodMan: maybe foursomes, keep it up:eazyHype::cool:

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Hmm... no, the quality of the content has clearly fallen.:confused: Many missed opportunities, too mediocre.
The scene with Jenna, she was so beautifully stretched out on the couch in front of the camera. The next frame had to be extended hips, knees bent at right angles, and the hand sliding down to the pink lips...
The scene with Ivy is completely devoid of any echo, empty and rough.
At least a couple of shots could show a joint dream of Tracy with Elena in one bed. It's cute.

The developer is clearly completely engaged in a new game... And here, as we know from the developer's notes, he gives priority to the quality of the picture on new equipment. Very sad.:pensive:

p.s. Carriers of the dicks, calling women bitches - latent cocksuckers.

Reactions: Outrider and if95
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes