VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes
D

Deleted member 42

i haven't played this game yet but is this gonna be a lesbian only game or will there be m/f too?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Development Update #62 - September 05, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx Donor!
I dont really get it...We just got ch2 and were gonna get the final chapter next week?I havent started this one yet since its a small sidestory and i think it would be better to play the complete version in one go.

Kuro7

Dec 7, 2017
Btw I'm sort of new here,sort of because I've played the main game in this series few days back,after it was completed. So I know there was a chapter 1 in the tracy series but it there is a chapter 2 there. My question is,do the game upgrade to the next chapter or version by copy-pasting the new chapter over the old one?

Lewdlab

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
bummer on the news that there will be no more lesbian scenes :'( but yeah i love tracy however i love new characters as well the scenes as of now like i said lost their magic but i like the story because its a prequel
Who said there won't be lesbian content in Chapter 3?

I have an indicative question, how many patrons LewdLab has lost/gained, since the last chapter DoD was released to now?
Had a little discussion about this on patreon the other day.
Lost about 1500. Just about how many I expected, probably will still decrease until MP's release.

Hey can you port for android plz we would be happy if you port it
Official Android port is coming after Chapter 3 release.

A nice little backstory to Dreams of Desire that features some of the best renderings I've ever seen (much like the main game) and adds details to an already cool story, however there is one thing that bothers me: what's happened to animations? Why is everything completely static? The main game never featured full animations but the sex scenes were animated at least to some extent, here we have nothing but still images and I don't like this one bit :mad::mad::mad:.
I want to spend as little time as possible creating The Lost Memories. Mostly because I'm focused on doing Midnight Paradise and partly because not too many people care about TLM.
That's why I'm doing less renders while in the meantime experimenting with some new lighting options I can use later on.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Hello. What is about (DoD):
1) Bug fixes in renderers (incorrect clothes in the kitchen; inserts of the render with alter-ego (good ending) Tracey when having sex with herself;
2) So and not corrected (missing) voice acting of Miss Turner and Tracy beyond the first episodes?
3) So there is no promised animation?

And other things that fix the unofficial patch from Bosaplessausce

Thanks for the answers in advance.

And by the way, when you release TLM Ch2, you left PNG copies almost to all the pictures of the first episode.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Who said there won't be lesbian content in Chapter 3?

Had a little discussion about this on patreon the other day.
Lost about 1500. Just about how many I expected, probably will still decrease until MP's release.

Official Android port is coming after Chapter 3 release.

I want to spend as little time as possible creating The Lost Memories. Mostly because I'm focused on doing Midnight Paradise and partly because not too many people care about TLM.
That's why I'm doing less renders while in the meantime experimenting with some new lighting options I can use later on.
The Creator himself replied to me:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:!!! First of all thank you for taking the time to reply, about TLM lacking in animations I imagined that it was due to the new game being developed; in any case considering the quality you achieved with Dreams of Desire I have no doubts that Midnight Paradise will be just as good, if not even more considering the experience you gained with your previous game. I wish you all the best for your future projects which I will follow with great attention.

Reactions: Lewdlab
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes