VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Thanks for sharing so quickly peeps!Gonna give it a go :)

PS Do we know if this is the elite edition?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Awesome, was waiting for this :) But the crap thing is that with this, the whole DoD story comes to an end, unless of course they are creating a new VN based on the same universe and with at least some of the characters from DoD, but if this is the end, then that sucks, but it sure as hell was a great one! :)

DoD was one of the very first VNs that I played when I entered the adult VN world, so it will always have a special place in my heart and in my collection of VNs :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Awesome, was waiting for this :) But the crap thing is that with this, the whole DoD story comes to an end, unless of course they are creating a new VN based on the same universe and with at least some of the characters from DoD, but if this is the end, then that sucks, but it sure as hell was a great one! :)

DoD was one of the very first VNs that I played when I entered the adult VN world, so it will always have a special place in my heart and in my collection of VNs :p
Both DoD and DoDana are over.Good thing to see some games get actual ending.And it's time to play the game.I have waited for all 3 chapters to be out and then to play the game.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Both DoD and DoDana are over.Good thing to see some games get actual ending.And it's time to play the game.I have waited for all 3 chapters to be out and then to play the game.
Yeah of course it's good that at least some VNs and games actually do get the "Complete" tag, but when something is so damn good, you just wish it to never end, you know :p

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Not a big fan of lesbian content when there is no male involved (3some at least) so I'll pass on this one but the renders look neat as always, can't wait for DOD2 to be worked on in the future.

Edit: Nevermind it has MF content too.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Not a big fan of lesbian content when there is no male involved (3some at least) so I'll pass on this one but the renders look neat as always, can't wait for DOD2 to be worked on in the future.
MC from DoD nails Mrs Turner (chapter 1), Aunt (chapter2), and big sister (chapter 3)... One girl is raped by Nora's minions, Nora by her boss, Dr Smith... I would say males did get involved...

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
MC from DoD nails Mrs Turner (chapter 1), Aunt (chapter2, and big sister (chapter 3)... One girl is raped by Nora's minions, Nora by her boss, Dr Smith... I would say males did get involved...
The tags fooled me then...Thanks for the info I didn't read the rest but the 'nails Mrs Turner' was enough to make me salivate.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just finished it and I have to say - it's goooood!
Like the two extra scenes - and am wondering what became of Ivy ;-)

Also a nice touch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A worthy ending to a great saga.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
So is anyone get to learn Mrs. Turner's name? Its supposed to be a easter egg in TLM iirc

Meludan

May 6, 2018
Just finished it and I have to say - it's goooood!
Like the two extra scenes - and am wondering what became of Ivy ;-)

Also a nice touch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A worthy ending to a great saga.
Hu? Game from same Dev or another? Haven't heard of that but sounds interesting if theres a connection to DoD.

And god dmn... this can't be over... DoD is such an amazing VN... this can't be the end... ;(

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
If this is completed, can we hope for a sequel/prequel to come out in the DoD saga?
Never say never, but it won't be anytime soon as far as I know.
What is the next project going to be?
Midnight Paradise, a unity sandbox game that is themed similar to Miami Vice or GTA: Vice City.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes