VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I don't care about characters like Ivy or Nora and lesbian and semi-rape stuff isn't much of a turn on for me either.
Still top notch sexy entertainment in this.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Awesome, was waiting for this :) But the crap thing is that with this, the whole DoD story comes to an end, unless of course they are creating a new VN based on the same universe and with at least some of the characters from DoD, but if this is the end, then that sucks, but it sure as hell was a great one! :)

DoD was one of the very first VNs that I played when I entered the adult VN world, so it will always have a special place in my heart and in my collection of VNs :p
You never know what the future might bring,it might take a while with the 2 new games coming up BUT there is some groundwork for DoD pt 2 ;)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You never know what the future might bring,it might take a while with the 2 new games coming up BUT there is some groundwork for DoD pt 2 ;)
They're working on 2 new games at the same time? Hmm, well I hope the dev team is big enough for that, otherwise I'd worry they spread themselves too thin, haha. But they sure did hell of a good work with DoD and Lost Memories, so I'm looking forward to these new ones. Lets just hope that the hype for DoD won't die down too much by the time they would resume work on DoD 2 or whatever it is that it may be, haha. But considering the large fan base the VN has, it may be quite unlikely, haha.

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
They're working on 2 new games at the same time? Hmm, well I hope the dev team is big enough for that, otherwise I'd worry they spread themselves too thin, haha. But they sure did hell of a good work with DoD and Lost Memories, so I'm looking forward to these new ones. Lets just hope that the hype for DoD won't die down too much by the time they would resume work on DoD 2 or whatever it is that it may be, haha. But considering the large fan base the VN has, it may be quite unlikely, haha.
Im a huge fan as you can probably tell and i think this break might be beneficial,Lewdlab will have time to think more ideas for a possible sequel and some time off from the same story might be good for him.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Im a huge fan as you can probably tell and i think this break might be beneficial,Lewdlab will have time to think more ideas for a possible sequel and some time off from the same story might be good for him.
Hehe, yeah I can tell that you're a big fan, I can see your sig right there, and I'm a big fan too, after all DoD was like the 3rd VN that I played when I got in this AVN world, DMD and DfD were the other two, but it was really the DoD that glued me in, and haven't regretted it, haha.

And you do make a very good point there, take some time off working on something else, while letting the creative minds to come up with new stuff. Sometimes that's necessary and not at all a bad thing. And fans won't be disappointed either if the dev team is let to take their time so that they can guarantee quality :)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I didn't like the the first 2 episodes but this one was cool.
DoD was also one of the first games like this that i discovered last year and actually found out about that these type of games exist instead of only some fast flash games.
I'm excited for the new game and is there someone that know if there will be supernatural stuff aswell in the new game?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
take some time off working on something else, while letting the creative minds to come up with new stuff. Sometimes that's necessary and not at all a bad thing. And fans won't be disappointed either if the dev team is let to take their time so that they can guarantee quality :)
Exactly!
DoD is something of a golden standard to me since its a completed title,it literally had everything story,character development,suberb renders and length the only minus was the sex scenes.Now imagine if Midnight Paradise and the 2dcg title from Lewdlab are a success and with that success/money he decides to go all "Milfy City animations" for the sex scenes on DoD pt 2....Im almost certain ill get a nosebleed on a threesome with Mommy & Auntie! xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I didn't like the the first 2 episodes but this one was cool.
DoD was also one of the first games like this that i discovered last year and actually found out about that these type of games exist instead of only some fast flash games.
I'm excited for the new game and is there someone that know if there will be supernatural stuff aswell in the new game?
Yeah that was pretty much exactly the same for me, before DoD, DMD and DfD, I also thought there were just some quick flash games out there, discovering these 3 VNs was a revelation, a whole new world and I absolutely love it, haha! :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Exactly!
DoD is something of a golden standard to me since its a completed title,it literally had everything story,character development,suberb renders and length the only minus was the sex scenes.Now imagine if Midnight Paradise and the 2dcg title from Lewdlab are a success and with that success/money he decides to go all "Milfy City animations" for the sex scenes on DoD pt 2....Im almost certain ill get a nosebleed on a threesome with Mommy & Auntie! XD
That kind of animations, holy crap that would be amazing, to be honest, then the VN(s) would be complete, would be missing nothing, haha. I'm yet to see better animations with such keen eye on even the most smallest details than Milfy City. Actually, Jessica O'Neil's Hard News is about same caliber as Milfy City, falls just a LITTLE bit behind, is damn near close :p
But yeah, other than that, DoD is about perfect in its own right :)

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes