VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

kurokitsune17

Jan 28, 2018
Hey was wondering if anyone else had this issue? upload_2018-10-30_23-13-42.png I just downloaded it, and extracted, then this popped up. Any help is appreciated.

User_Abuser

Jul 31, 2018
Love the game, just having one issue. I can't enter any text in the game. I can enter numbers, but not actual letters. So I'm stuck at the password. Any ideas on how to solve the issue?

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
how do we change the dialog and character names to original names ? i.e. change this stupid landlord and landlady shit to dad and mom

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
how do we change the dialog and character names to original names ? i.e. change this stupid landlord and landlady shit to dad and mom
Use the patch of DoD :

Last edited:

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
So what happens to Eliana, Ivy, and Jess at the end of the events? Do the effects leave them like it did with Alice? I am curious.

khaaan

Jun 21, 2018
hello friends
am fan of dreams of desire ..... game was awesome and played like 3 time the whole series ....

and was waiting for some new episode ....and
Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories

was worth waiting......... appreciate guys.....

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Guys, do I need to play the original in order to play this? Will I be lost the whole time as to whats going on? I checked out the thread of the original game and tbh almost all the women models look ugly. And also boob sizes are waay oversized. Checking the pics in the OP (of this game) the 2 women shown do look nice. So I only want to try this game.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Guys, do I need to play the original in order to play this? Will I be lost the whole time as to whats going on? I checked out the thread of the original game and tbh almost all the women models look ugly. And also boob sizes are waay oversized. Checking the pics in the OP (of this game) the 2 women shown do look nice. So I only want to try this game.
You kinda need to play the original to understand what's going on here. It's possible to do it without though, but I wouldn't recommend it.

As for the lewd scenes those are included:

first lesbian scene with Tracy & Eliana
Tracy spying on mom masturbating
Tracy spying on Ivy masturbating
sexy photoshoot with Ivy & Eliana
MC fucking mom
auntie masturbating
Ivy getting DP'd
Jessica getting raped
MC fucking auntie
Dr Smith raping Nora
second lesbian scene with Tracy & Eliana
lesbian scene with Nora & Ivy
MC fucking Tracy

None of those girls actually has really small boobs, but if I had to classify them for you I'd do it like this

cow titties: mom and auntie
big tits: Tracy and Jessica
small tits: Eliana, Nora and Ivy (has the smallest tits in the game)

Reactions: -zoneout-

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
You kinda need to play the original to understand what's going on here. It's possible to do it without though, but I wouldn't recommend it.

As for the lewd scenes those are included:

first lesbian scene with Tracy & Eliana
Tracy spying on mom masturbating
Tracy spying on Ivy masturbating
sexy photoshoot with Ivy & Eliana
MC fucking mom
auntie masturbating
Ivy getting DP'd
Jessica getting raped
MC fucking auntie
Dr Smith raping Nora
second lesbian scene with Tracy & Eliana
lesbian scene with Nora & Ivy
MC fucking Tracy

None of those girls actually has really small boobs, but if I had to classify them for you I'd do it like this

cow titties: mom and auntie
big tits: Tracy and Jessica
small tits: Eliana, Nora and Ivy (has the smallest tits in the game)
Thank you, thats very detailed. I guess Ill try out the original and give it a shot. I have to see how Tracy and Jessica look like. I think big tits like you mentioned are the max for me (its the reason I havent tried majority of the most popular games on this site).

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'll be deleting this game and it needs a rape tag! ,One girl gets her mind erased and raped.
I could have sworn from when i first joined the site and everyone was fighting/arguing over NTR and Rape that games would be tagged correctly or at least the popular ones.
Ivy is a sexy model and one of the best looking ones ever and she turns out to be a slut and that is a turn off along with the other stuff in the game, it is not that good!

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
LewdLab is one of the best Model Creator, maybe not the best Storyteller but how cares, his Talent for Detail is unique

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes