4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
, anyone? :D
New Character Bonus
I finally fixed not being able to upload to youtube (and patreon doesn't have a direct video post feature) so there you go, it's a short turntable animation so you can see her from all angles...
Especially from behind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll be posting these for all the new characters for Midnight Paradise.

I'll reveal the next new character tomorrow. It's going to be a female, then I'm revealing an other character next week, which will be male. (I know, that's not too exciting) Both will be central characters (as is the one in the video above)

Enjoy! (thx donor!)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Midnight Paradise - Character Reveal #2
1 (1).png 1.png Lil_Sis_01.png
Here's the second female character revealed.

You can't really see it on these images as there's no reference, but she's short. She's also a bit of a 'brat.'

I'll also tell you a bit more about who these characters are and what's the setting they're in later.

Next one will be a male character followed by another female shortly after. There will be a ton of characters in Midnight Paradise so I'll keep them coming.

Once you'll see them I'll show you some environments if you guys are interested before going back to some more new characters. (Thx Donor!)

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 160174 View attachment 160175 View attachment 160176

You can't really see it on these images as there's no reference, but she's short. She's also a bit of a 'brat.'

I'll also tell you a bit more about who these characters are and what's the setting they're in later.

Next one will be a male character followed by another female shortly after. There will be a ton of characters in Midnight Paradise so I'll keep them coming.

Once you'll see them I'll show you some environments if you guys are interested before going back to some more new characters. (Thx Donor!)
And younger sister has not yet impressed.

Reactions: Lena Tran

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
View attachment 160174 View attachment 160175 View attachment 160176

Hi Jande21 Please help for share Midnight Paradise - Character Reveal #3

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Hi Jande21 Please help for share Midnight Paradise - Character Reveal #3
Midnight Paradise - Character Reveal #3
not.png 1.png
He will be an important character in the game and essential for advancing the story of the Main Character. Next character reveal will be a female again. This time it will be a proper MILF ;) (thx Donor!)

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Midnight Paradise - Character Reveal #3
View attachment 162890 View attachment 162889
He will be an important character in the game and essential for advancing the story of the Main Character. Next character reveal will be a female again. This time it will be a proper MILF ;) (thx Donor!)
He does not look friendly. I really do hope we get ourselves a great story to complement these amazing renders. Seriously, these are arguably some of the best 3D images I've seen for any game on here. DrSin seems hell bent on making this the best game of this entire genre, and I love that ambition.

Also, woo yay MILF comin' up next! :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: DMC
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes