VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Ok, I'm a little confused. Maybe I downloaded something wrong, but the end scene with Tracy and MC in hot tub just ends. Tracy has a look on her face and then that's it. Doesn't seem to finish. Am I missing something?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Ok, I'm a little confused. Maybe I downloaded something wrong, but the end scene with Tracy and MC in hot tub just ends. Tracy has a look on her face and then that's it. Doesn't seem to finish. Am I missing something?
No need to be confused, that's how the game ends for all of us as well.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah I saw your post and think the same, the crowd need that patch urgently^^
Or you could search this thread for an incest patch and find the multiple times it is stated that the same patch from DoD works here as well.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Where new project Midnight paradise?
After Lewdlab release TLM 3 he has gone.
Hope this project has real.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Where new project Midnight paradise?
After Lewdlab release TLM 3 he has gone.
Hope this project has real.
Dude, good games take time. Chapter 3 isn't even two weeks old.

Besides, do you know how much money they make with Patreon? There is absolutely no chance in hell they'll abandon their new game.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
No. It's a separate spin-off from the main game.
I wouldnt classify this as a spin-off, its more of a prequel. these are the events that lead up-to the events of the original game, and some of it is actually within the events of the game itself, and it is all within the perspective of tracy. its to help the readers understand why she did the things she did.

but I dont think there is a 3rd chapter is there? I heard this was the final one. and if thats the case, its a damn shame. its a bit disappointing that there is absolutely no choices to be made at all in this game. I was hoping for some at the very least. though I know it'd be quite difficult cuz the different choices would still have to mesh with the continuity of the original game otherwise it wouldn't make much sense.

its also a shame they skipped over some very key points in the game, like how she got the shard and how she knew how to summon it and such without knowing anything about the prophet or the order. I feel theres a lot of miss opportunities for this to be just as successful as the original.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
its also a shame they skipped over some very key points in the game, like how she got the shard and how she knew how to summon it and such without knowing anything about the prophet or the order. I feel theres a lot of miss opportunities for this to be just as successful as the original.
The game shows how she got the shard. From a guy name Brad that got it from someone in France 2 years before he met Tracy.
They explain much about Tracy's family affinity with the Crystals as "it's in the bloodline". So... while those answers may not be very satisfactory for you perhaps, they are there.

The game goes all the way to showdown in the warehouse, in the end of DoD.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes