VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm assuming Eliana is going to be in the new game. She was kind of pointless and they really emphasized that she was from Midnight City.
The game hinted that she likely would return in the new game from when Brad mentioned; "I'll see you back in Midnight City". The scene that followed was Eliana on a train that's probably going there. I have no doubt that some of the characters from DoD will be featured in Midnight Paradise as either cameos or play short roles, but I wonder if she'll ever remember Tracy again?

screenshot0079.png

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The game hinted that she likely would return in the new game from when Brad mentioned; "I'll see you back in Midnight City". The scene that followed was Eliana on a train that's probably going there. I have no doubt that some of the characters from DoD will be featured in Midnight Paradise as either cameos or play short roles, but I wonder if she'll ever remember Tracy again?

View attachment 150509
It would be cool if somehow in the story, since DoD and Midnight City are semi-connected, there was a way to reverse the memory swipes so that Tracy could have her friends back, well, at least in part restore memories, I doubt the girl that got raped would like to remember that particular ordeal. But I sure would love Tracy appearing in Midnight City, she's my second favorite big sister character ever, just behind Caroline from Milfy City, haha, Tracy is such a babe :p

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
what happened? suddenly the mom is landlord and the sister roommate wtf?!?

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Dammit, I can't enjoy it until it gets an incest patch.
its the same patch used for the original dreams of desire, just copy it in the game folder and you'll be golden. also this was literally mentionned a few times above your posts ;)

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Hi, I've just made the italian translation for "Dreams of Desire - The lost memories - Charapter 3". You'll find the link in the same page of the game.
Enjoy!

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Just finished it and I have to say - it's goooood!
Like the two extra scenes - and am wondering what became of Ivy ;-)

Also a nice touch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A worthy ending to a great saga.
For chapter 2, new character Jessica (Blond girls) is very cute and sexy in the same time.
So sad that she only 1 scene with Nora's minions (I hope she will have scene with main character in the main story in TLM chapter 3 but don't have) I hope dev. team will bring her to Midnight Paradise also.
For Ivy extra scene I wonder what become to Ivy same as you (May be Mr.Turner from ending main story)

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Hi, I've just made the italian translation for "Dreams of Desire - The lost memories - Charapter 3". You'll find the link in the same page of the game.
Enjoy!
Hi could you please upload .png or .jpg file image for this one. I heard from another guy that original file have 52 .png or .jpg file around 128mb.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I just ended it, great story the MC extra scene wer kinda weird because I wasn't fully it was just time jumping between the current story and the extra scene or if those extra scene were at the same time that the story but it wasn't such a big of a deal to realize it

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Hi could you please upload .png or .jpg file image for this one. I heard from another guy that original file have 52 .png or .jpg file around 128mb.
Hi, I have only translated the game without making any changes both for the images and for the structure of the game. It is based on the game taken from F95zone in the appropriate section.

ichhald97

Oct 23, 2017
Hi guys,
does anyone have an idea why i cannot open the game? Other games still work on my laptop and V0.2 worked too..

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
OH YES! i love Dreams of Desire and the ability to rp one of the girls in it thank you, one of my fave stories (Dreams of Desire) i would love to see the other two sisters as wll as side paths

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
OH YES! i love Dreams of Desire and the ability to rp one of the girls in it thank you, one of my fave stories (Dreams of Desire) i would love to see the other two sisters as wll as side paths
Strange - I got to have sex w/ all of the females in the house on my playthrough. Also quite a few NPCs such as Marcus’ mom and others...

Have you checked the walkthrough to see what you might have missed?

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
Strange - I got to have sex w/ all of the females in the house on my playthrough. Also quite a few NPCs such as Marcus’ mom and others...

Have you checked the walkthrough to see what you might have missed?
yes you a guy gets to have sex with the females

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
This ended up about as I expected it - not really my thing. Only thing I enjoyed were the bonus scenes of post-DoD interactions. This was a Catch 22 of where I don't really have any interest in girl on girl action, but I also didn't want to see other dudes porking Tracy, so this could never really win for me. Glad he's not spending an inordinate amount of time on this and is moving on.

JayJefferson

Jul 18, 2017
Finally finished it and even though i enjoyed full original DOD more this was nice game too i hope LewdLab will keep creating great content.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes